Question[Solved]Dot NetBar[GUI]

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Solved]Dot NetBar[GUI]
Hey, I just downloaded dotnetbar and I added a RibbonControl

In my Form design it looks good, but when I run the top bar is completely different.

How do I make it so it actually looks like what the designer shows -.-




Hope someone understand what I mean lol.


Wow DotNetBar is giving me the shits.

Look at this!



Can anyone help me with this random resizing bullshit?
This looks extremly weirdo. You did set your BorderStyle to NONE already yet, I bet.
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
This looks extremly weirdo. You did set your BorderStyle to NONE already yet, I bet.
Yeah I tried setting borderstyle to none and it made it worse -.-

Wtfux haha.

EDIT: Fixed it. Changed my appearance from Vista Aero to Vista Standard and it fixed it. weird.

/solved plox
Code:

Go to your solution explorer and click the Show ALL button.
Then expand your Form1 and find the Designer.
When you open the designer you'll see this code:
[php]Inherits System.Windows.Forms.Form[/php]

Change it to:

[php]Inherits DevComponents.DotNetBar.Office2007RibbonForm[/php]

You might have to refer to this thread a few times to remember it, but you'll soon know it off by heart like me.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Code:

Go to your solution explorer and click the Show ALL button.
Then expand your Form1 and find the Designer.
When you open the designer you'll see this code:
[php]Inherits System.Windows.Forms.Form[/php]

Change it to:

[php]Inherits DevComponents.DotNetBar.Office2007RibbonForm[/php]

You might have to refer to this thread a few times to remember it, but you'll soon know it off by heart like me.
No lol that's not my problem. Obviously I've already done that as I have the ribbon control itself. I fixed it anyway, the Vista Aero scheme doesn't support dotnetbar custom shit so it screwed it around, got it working now.
windows 7 theme is actually going over it when you run it?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
windows 7 theme is actually going over it when you run it?
Yeah the vista aero theme overrode it rofl. Luckily it's working now.

EDIT: It's randomly shuffling all my crap around, what the fuck? If it wasn't for the fact it looks so damn epic I'd just give it up right now.
Dot net bar is the most sick control ever. I would never use it. It has some cool effects but overall it sucks !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Dot net bar is the most sick control ever. I would never use it. It has some cool effects but overall it sucks !!!
Which one do you prefer?
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
Which one do you prefer?
ActiPro Software - The Best !!
Here's an easy solution.
Make a custom GUI
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Here's an easy solution.
Make a custom GUI
This is a custom GUI, using nice looking objects rather than shitty looking default VB objects.

@FLAME i'll look into ActiPro
lol... can i ask where did u get the dotnetbar?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?