Cross Fire Error

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Fire Error
I'm not hacking and I'm keeping getting the hacking message here:



I tried restarting I will try re-isntalling later.
probaly a virus on ur computer that happened to me once virus scan did the trick dont uninstall yet
Scanning my computer right now.
also check that there isnt a suspicous programs running in task manager
lol oh well bad luck
Scanned it found nothing.

Re-installing.
still that option mite not solve it lol
Yep,Didn't solve it...
try a system restore to when this didnt happen
Okay,solved.

Had a program called NetLimit that it was running.
Even when u restart/
netlimit shouldnt do that i hav it unless u locked crossfire out with it
Try scan for viruses, clean up your PC with CCleaner/TuneUp, if these do not work reinstall CF.
all ready told him that
the problem is solved she said that earlier,.
this thread need to be closed
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
I'm not hacking and I'm keeping getting the hacking message here:



I tried restarting I will try re-isntalling later.
try redowloading and reinstalling the game.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us