[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs.

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
[RELEASE] For GorFag Noobs.
Gorfag here is a little present for you leechers. /yea



We don't accept leechers.

GTFO




VIRUS SCANS
-VIRUS TOTAL SCAN-
-JOTTI VIRUS SCAN-


GORFAG NOOBS LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!

For those who support GorFag noobs to leave download and thank me.
For GorFag Leechers.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Gorfag here is a little present for you leechers. /yea



We don't accept leechers.

GTFO




VIRUS SCANS
-VIRUS TOTAL SCAN-
-JOTTI VIRUS SCAN-


GORFAG NOOBS LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!

For those who support GorFag noobs to leave download and thank me.
/EPIC QFT!
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
/EPIC QFT!
Don't Quote the whole thing please.
And QFT what does that even mean. To lazy to type out the full thing?
hahahaha Im going to use this xD
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
hahahaha Im going to use this xD
Lol, I think some people will. /me
QFT =Quote For Truth.

and this is stupid...is this the thing that you were talking about earlier?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
QFT =Quote For Truth.

and this is stupid...is this the thing that you were talking about earlier?
What DOS?
Wait what?
No I wasn't the one that was talking about the whole download for the leechers that was someone else lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
QFT =Quote For Truth.

and this is stupid...is this the thing that you were talking about earlier?
No it isn't. That is still to come :3 Keep it DownLow please and thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
No it isn't. That is still to come :3 Keep it DownLow please and thanks.
Wait for the thing i am working on right now lol. /yea

Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
O.o this mod is epic love the fuck gorfag theme.
i also see that ur using my l9 to l115a3 scope mod.
Yes I am, I was going to thank you if I already didn't but forgot thanks for the reminder. /yea
Wow I LOOOOOVE IT!
/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Wow I LOOOOOVE IT!
/Approved
Thanks man, I made it fast, I need to do one more thing and this will be epic. /yea
O.o this mod is epic love the fuck gorfag theme.
i also see that ur using my l9 to l115a3 scope mod.
Try putting the Nuke Middle finger on the body infront of GorFag's logo
I leached from myself.
Quote Originally Posted by UVB-76 View Post
I leached from myself.
That makes no sense at all?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?