[29 Features] Hotkey hack

Posts 1–15 of 195 · Page 1 of 13
[29 Features] Hotkey hack
I made a hotkey hack today, I cant get a SS because I'm IP banned from Nexon.net for the time being. Could a minion / member get one for me.

Features:
Code:
F7  = Purple Crosshair
F8  = No Gun
F9  = No Knock Back
F10 = Fly Hack (Turn it on, then press/hold space to 

fly)
F11 = Hover (Turn it on, then press/hold left shift to 

hover)
F12 = No Sway/Breath

Home     = ShowFPS
Insert   = Bullet Tracers
Delete   = Player Glow
End      = Skeletons
Pageup   = Wireframe
Pagedown = Model Wireframe

Numpad0 = Sat Chams
Numpad1 = Boxes
Numpad2 = No Fog
Numpad3 = SuperJump
  -NumpadAdd       = SuperJump x3
  -NumpadSubtract  = SuperJump x4
  -NumpadMultiply  = SuperJump x1
Numpad4 = No Recoil
Numpad5 = No Spread
Numpad6 = No Reload
Numpad7 = Glass Walls
Numpad8 = Speed Hack
  -Arrow Key Left  = Speed Hack x3
  -Arrow Key Right = Speed Hack x4
  -Right Shift Key = Speed Hack x1
Numpad9 = Activation Distance
NumpadDecimal = White blood (I added a PTC command, that may, or may not work. Just post if you realize what it is)

ArrowUp   = Virtual Jump Up
ArrowDown = Virtual Jump Down
/         = Suicide (Because you can't divide by 

fragself :P)
Virustotal. MD5: 3cf103d34f85e5abeeaaae7b6c7eab01

hotkeyhack.rar MD5:3cf103d34f85e5abeeaaae7b6c7eab01 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you download, please thanks, and or rep! Even just downloading makes me feel like I'm worth something .

Credits:

Me - Doing ALMOST all the work
Blood - No recoil/Glass walls/Instant reload addies
Various people - PTC commands (No knock back, white blood, suicide)
hotkeyhack.rarattachment deleted · 446 downloads before removal
a lot of hacks have like 30ish features....put a name that suits you...........
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
a lot of hacks have like 30ish features....put a name that suits you...........
What do you mean?? Like make a name for my hack?

Uh, /.
Good Job I'll Tell You if it works it should ^^
lol its not a link...
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
lol its not a link...
Its Not Supost To Be A Link .
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
lol its not a link...
mabe cause we follow the rules unlike u; go read the rules for once
so this flying thing wont make me fly to the top of the map? i hated that glitch. and btw, add a link?
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
so this flying thing wont make me fly to the top of the map? i hated that glitch. and btw, add a link?
No, my fly hack is suppose to work like this:

Turn it on
Then press space and fly up a bit
Or hold space and fly up a lot

(Same thing for Hover, except you hover not fly)

EDIT: Wait for a minion to approve it first. Its an attachment.
then how do you download?...
Get a screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Get a screenshot.
I cant get a SS because I'm IP banned from Nexon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Graphics15 View Post
I got a question r u from Raijins hack site?

if so I know u lol.

um pretty cool hack would b better if it had a menu, 1nce this gets approved I will test it, i been trying to find a hack that after 1 game u dun crash lols
I'm registered to various hack sites I'm not allowed to mention here.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
I cant get a SS because I'm IP banned from Nexon.net
Lol, ask somebody to get one for u.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Lol, ask somebody to get one for u.
I did, in the post, if a minion approves it.
I got a question r u from Raijins hack site?

if so I know u lol.

um pretty cool hack would b better if it had a menu, 1nce this gets approved I will test it, i been trying to find a hack that after 1 game u dun crash lols
Posts 1–15 of 195 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us