[Requests]Application

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[Requests]Application
If you would like someone from the VB Section to make you a application, feel free to post it here. The reason I added this is because I just realized we have a place for Tuts and Requests and Help, But We don't want to flood the VB section with application requests.

Format


Program Idea:
Additional Information:
Features:
GUI Ideas:


All other posts will be removed.
Spam will be treated as spam
Requests Only (Except Obama's post, it has humor)

No Hack or bypass requests.

So Start here.
Quote Originally Posted by killer6 View Post
Okey then! i would really want a cod 4 wall hack ??? and any one can make it can you plz post the codes u used coz i wanna learn to use this program ... ??
Oh, my, god.
It's rather requesting programs not plain source code. And use the format..
Never mind, i have made won now
Program Idea: Complete Closed-Source Operating System
Additional Information: Make this for me and don't put your name on it because I wanna take 100% credit.
Features: Uhh everything really.
GUI Ideas: Make it look cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Program Idea: Complete Closed-Source Operating System
Additional Information: Make this for me and don't put your name on it because I wanna take 100% credit.
Features: Uhh everything really.
GUI Ideas: Make it look cool.
Hahahaha, Joke of the year lulz !!
Operation System in VB.

+1.
Ok, lets stay topic and use format
/ working on VOS... gimmie hand if i'll need it
No, no & no. Do not request hacks and especially not hack sources -.-.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
No, no & no. Do not request hacks and especially hack sources -.-.
It does say request applications kevin
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


It does say request applications kevin
Aight, let's do it.

I'll give you the work task already: Punkbuster bypass.

Gogogogo.
Hm might as well try and ask if your willing to help.
Program Idea: Media player.
Additional Information: Ability to play MP3, AVI
Features: The ability to control volume, and to fastforward.
GUI Ideas: I couldn't care.
=============================================
Anyone up for the challenge?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Hm might as well try and ask if your willing to help.
Program Idea: Media player.
Additional Information: Ability to play MP3, AVI
Features: The ability to control volume, and to fastforward.
GUI Ideas: I couldn't care.
=============================================
Anyone up for the challenge?
Mmm, window media player not working for ya ?
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us