[Requests]Application

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Haha, I just want to challenge MPGH and see if the majority of the VB coders can release something OTHER than a noobish Internet browser that they copied from Yahoo answers. I know there are great coders here, and I want to see their work.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Haha, I just want to challenge MPGH and see if the majority of the VB coders can release something OTHER than a noobish Internet browser that they copied from Yahoo answers. I know there are great coders here, and I want to see their work.
What about yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Haha, I just want to challenge MPGH and see if the majority of the VB coders can release something OTHER than a noobish Internet browser that they copied from Yahoo answers. I know there are great coders here, and I want to see their work.
Tried couple of times already and result is always a failure !! -.-
Lol
I didn't copy my browser's source -_-
If your saying that IM a good coder.... at HTML maybe... but VB..FAIL.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Hm might as well try and ask if your willing to help.
Program Idea: Media player.
Additional Information: Ability to play MP3, AVI
Features: The ability to control volume, and to fastforward.
GUI Ideas: I couldn't care.
=============================================
Anyone up for the challenge?
A media player with those functions = less than 5 minutes
Me too. O_O.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
A media player with those functions = less than 5 minutes
Good luck.
Dude, there's a control for it -.-.

You don't need luck to type in

axwindowsmediaplayer.url = path
So you've finished making it?
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
So you've finished making it?
Yes, uploading to R a p i d s h a r e.Will take a while, in MB's u know
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I'm not into 5 lines projects atm, sorreh.
Hahah touche.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Yes, uploading to R a p i d s h a r e.Will take a while, in MB's u know
Provide link when done?
Wee vertical trackbar for volume control, WMP control for playing, listview for album info/playcount. Sounds like a 20 minute project. 30 if you wanna add in saveable shit. Maybe an hour or two if you really get into it

Cbf.
I'm not into 5 lines projects atm, sorreh.
Mkay guys stay on topic /yea

Also, I asked for a fucking operating system, hurry up I wanna start selling it soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Mkay guys stay on topic /yea

Also, I asked for a fucking operating system, hurry up I wanna start selling it soon.
SURE!! I'll start ASAP
/
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Mkay guys stay on topic /yea

Also, I asked for a fucking operating system, hurry up I wanna start selling it soon.
What do you want in it ?
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us