Offical Simple Hack Request Thread [Requests Only, and Discussion]
Hello MPGH users. Once again I come to you bringing some sad news. I've noticed MPGH Combat Arms NA Section users have been flaming our Pub Coders about the features they have been adding to their hotkey and auto-on hacks. So I've decided to take my time and create this thread for those "people". I do not want my fellow coders to be getting upset over "noob" flamers. This is the showdown of my reason for creating this thread:
First of all: I know requests are a "bannable" offense, so I will be talking to a mod or minion about sticking this topic.
Second: I will be looking for coders that are willing to lend me some of their time as well to help full fill the desires of the public hack community for Combat Arms North America. [Please reply in thread below or send me a VM or PM!]
Third: I do not want this thread to be "flammed" or spammed, I would like this thread to be clean with requests and submissions to be Public Hack Coders.
Fourth: Do not request anything such as the following:
No tolerance on this, at all. Will be reported, no warnings.
Fifth: I am a strong follower of the rules here at MPGH, so please do read the rules and the conduct before replying here.
Sixth: We will be trying to update the requested hacks as soon as we can, we do have lives, I personally have school to attend to. So do not flame the coders that are willing to help you, otherwise we will stop.
Seventh: All hacks will be posted in either Hotkey format or Auto-On format, because I am well aware that Pub coders do not have the time to keep changing their menus again and again, therefore Auto-On hacks and Hotkey hacks are easier to manage!
Eighth: The request form should look like the following, if any other type of request form is used, we will ignore it.
Ninth: Any questions can be asked on this thread relating to this requests topic.
Important info:
I am working on my Shugeevan Simple Hack v5.0, it has loads of features, thanks to a new base submitted on MPGH itself. I am 98% done, but the only thing holding me back is the PTC method, mine finally got detected..
So yes, please do give me some time to organize this..
Also to any coders that are willing to help me please post in this thread with the following format:
This thread will be updated daily, I repeat DAILY!
Please check back as often as you can!
P.S: What I mean by simple hacks is the following:
Yours Truly,
Shugeevan!
First of all: I know requests are a "bannable" offense, so I will be talking to a mod or minion about sticking this topic.
Second: I will be looking for coders that are willing to lend me some of their time as well to help full fill the desires of the public hack community for Combat Arms North America. [Please reply in thread below or send me a VM or PM!]
Third: I do not want this thread to be "flammed" or spammed, I would like this thread to be clean with requests and submissions to be Public Hack Coders.
Fourth: Do not request anything such as the following:
- Aimbot [Will not do, 100%]
- Full OPK [Will not do, 100%]
- Full Tele-Kill [Will not do, 100%]
- Any other VIP features [Will not do, 50%, depends on what feature]
No tolerance on this, at all. Will be reported, no warnings.
Fifth: I am a strong follower of the rules here at MPGH, so please do read the rules and the conduct before replying here.
Sixth: We will be trying to update the requested hacks as soon as we can, we do have lives, I personally have school to attend to. So do not flame the coders that are willing to help you, otherwise we will stop.
Seventh: All hacks will be posted in either Hotkey format or Auto-On format, because I am well aware that Pub coders do not have the time to keep changing their menus again and again, therefore Auto-On hacks and Hotkey hacks are easier to manage!
Eighth: The request form should look like the following, if any other type of request form is used, we will ignore it.
- Hacks Requesting:
- Why these hacks:
- Preferable format [E.g. Hotkey or auto-on, not menu]
- This list will be updated so make sure to check back!
Important info:
I am working on my Shugeevan Simple Hack v5.0, it has loads of features, thanks to a new base submitted on MPGH itself. I am 98% done, but the only thing holding me back is the PTC method, mine finally got detected..
So yes, please do give me some time to organize this..
Also to any coders that are willing to help me please post in this thread with the following format:
- Name:
- Age:
- Coding Experiences:
- Previous hacks posted here [Links please]:
- List will be updated! Stay tuned!
Please check back as often as you can!
P.S: What I mean by simple hacks is the following:
- Engine Chams [NX Chams]
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- No Reload [If I can actually manage to fix this..]
- FPS
- Any other simple ones, using simple PTC commands [If you do not know what PTC commands are, do not worry, just post your request, I will view it, if in the correct format!]
Yours Truly,
Shugeevan!

