speedhack v2

Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
speedhack v2
Detection status: UNKNOWN - I take no responsibility for any ban caused by this, for the time being it SHOULD be safe(I haven't gotten any detections with it yet)

Usage:
Launch vindictus
Wait for HS splash screen to go away
Once HS splash is gone, launch winject, inject the DLL and close winject.

Keys:
END - speed on/off
NP1 - 0.25x speed
NP2 - 1.5x speed
NP3 - 2x speed

Virus scan(note: I scanned it right after compiling, then renamed the dll to VSv2) :
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Credits:
Hell_Demon
VSv2.rarattachment deleted · 724 downloads before removal
where is the screen?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
where is the screen?
somewhere deep, deep inside your ass
amazing, thanks for the update

love the new hotkey idea, will test it out

also, to those experiencing problems with this, put it into your vindictus folder then use winject to attach on vindictus splash
Quote Originally Posted by waltobc6 View Post
dam i dont know why
its always fail like the first speed hack,,.,

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9933/faildn.jpg

igot xp 32bit, is that the problem?
Just tested this, works perfectly, though i would love to have a x3 option for mobs..

to above, do you have an antivirus on?
looks like some sort of program protector is blocking it, and its not hackshield because it works fine for me (using vista business 32)
Quote Originally Posted by Scythewing View Post
Just tested this, works perfectly, though i would love to have a x3 option for mobs..

to above, do you have an antivirus on?
looks like some sort of program protector is blocking it, and its not hackshield because it works fine for me (using vista business 32)
no anti virus and no firewall
nothing, only this anoying microsoft xp checker (to see if my XP is real)

also
let me explane:
i open Winjack,
launch Vindi throw the site, the HS splash is up
and i have to try inject it right then, because after the HS splash is gone
and the game splash goes in, Vindictus.exe is already removed from my winject list, and the HS close automatic the winject....

whats wrong?
I'll see how well you did Hell_Demon :P I'll have to determine if your injectable is better or my memory editing. haha
Game freezes when I hit end. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. Here's a little incentive to help me enjoy the laugh
dont turn it on and off while playing, you get disconnected from the server. Only switch it on and off whilst at the logon page (with the boat). I also suggest using a random channel, so people dont notice your off movements. (alot easier now with v2, but with x3 it was very obvious)
how do i know if its on or off
its make sound or write it?
Quote Originally Posted by waltobc6 View Post
how do i know if its on or off
its make sound or write it?
uhh how do u not know?, everything in the game should be sped up and its obvious..... and to all the people who get frustrated that u cant turn it off in-game just use MHS and hotkey the speeds to a function key and just use that instead, vualla (or however u spell that thingy) no dc
Quote Originally Posted by fbb01 View Post
uhh how do u not know?, everything in the game should be sped up and its obvious..... and to all the people who get frustrated that u cant turn it off in-game just use MHS and hotkey the speeds to a function key and just use that instead, vualla (or however u spell that thingy) no dc
what windows do you use?
windows 7 64 bit?
Doesn't work for win xp 32-bit.

Winject gets an error.
Maybe this is for 64-bit only?

I launch FInject, rdy to hit the inject key. I boot up Vindy and when the HS splash goes away i hit inject.

When in the game I guess this is like an old-fashioned speedhack where EVERYTHING goes quicker (or supposed to) so even if it isn't on by default I would know by hitting the END key but nothing ever happens..

my AV and whatnot are off so what is it that you guys are doing special? With FInject i had it set to close on injection and to target "Vindictus.exe" and "vindictus.exe" on another trial.

So is this only good on 64 or what?

EDIT: Yup, the process is perfect and the .exe is detected. But alas, always a fail. (shrug) Someone said to put the DLL where the vindictus.exe is so I've already done that. Not sure what else is left to do..
Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us