Please <3

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Please <3
I need a signature using text: Voel
I would very much appreciate gifts <3
Ty

Anything really, but no borders that is all I ask
FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN FORMAT ... I SAID THAT FOR THE GOD DAMN THOUSAND TIME
and i do count
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN FORMAT ... I SAID THAT FOR THE GOD DAMN THOUSAND TIME
and i do count
Shut up newphag, Greg doesn't have to follow format.
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Shut up newphag, Greg doesn't have to follow format.
i dont give 2 fucks bout who he is , even if he's the god damn Tony Blair he will follow the format
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


i dont give 2 fucks bout who he is , even if he's the god damn Tony Blair he will follow the format
Calm down angry mcangrypants
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN FORMAT ... I SAID THAT FOR THE GOD DAMN THOUSAND TIME
and i do count
hes oldskool bro
doesnt need a format
so fuck off
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
hes oldskool bro
doesnt need a format
so fuck off
w/e i aint making it till he follows the format
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Shut up newphag, Greg doesn't have to follow format.
Bromance <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
wait? that's greg?:O!
Not gg2gg. The other more awesome Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyConservative View Post
Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
hes oldskool bro
doesnt need a format
so fuck off
<3

Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


w/e i aint making it till he follows the format
I just seen your work, why would I want you to make it?
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


w/e i aint making it till he follows the format
what he said
why would he want ur shit
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Not gg2gg. The other more awesome Greg.
Who then ?
Fuck you. I don't need to use a format. I said 'Anything really' meaning Anything you dumb fuck. Argh, newphags.
wait? that's greg?:O!
sure whatever u say
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us