LEECHED.

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
LEECHED.
So, the Super Soldier Long Range Pickup has been leeched onto another site, GK to be exact. Then, UCP100 leeched that straight back to here. Somehow, some leeching fag has gotten into the elite section and leeched the file. Fortunately, the file has been taken down from GK, so..... Idk. But having leechers is a problem, especially in the Elite section.

That's my two cents. We have to be careful in distributing our files.
UPDATE: The thread in question has been closed. CLOSED THREAD <-- That's the thread.
thats why you release cool stuff privately to your buddies
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
thats why you release cool stuff privately to your buddies
Obviously, but I feel that wanting to share with the community, which is what he did, is better for all of us. And I bet it was releasing privately to his buddies was how it was spread and then leeched.
Can someone TV me to get ikt to even work though? Some files wont inject... Also, it was leeched to Gorfag, not GK
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Can someone TV me to get ikt to even work though? Some files wont inject... Also, it was leeched to Gorfag, not GK
I've seen the file on GK as well. But it was taken down.
The leecher on gorfag is Darkangel.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
The leecher on gorfag is Darkangel.
He's also on GK with the same name. And Dcomicboy leeched long range pickup to GK.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


He's also on GK with the same name. And Dcomicboy leeched long range pickup to GK.
I just talked to darkangel and he said, Supercarz (Dominic) made a tutorial then dark made the mod and super leeched it before she could release.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
I just talked to darkangel and he said, Supercarz (Dominic) made a tutorial then dark made the mod and super leeched it before she could release.
I see. Should we get on Super's ass about this?
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I see. Should we get on Super's ass about this?

Well if his involved. Yes we should.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post

Well if his involved. Yes we should.
According to you, according to dark, Super leeched from him/her.
Supercarz (dcomicboy) and darkangelz worked on that mod together
darkangelz wanted to release it to the public via GK and Gorfag, but supercarz told him not to
That's my observation
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Supercarz (dcomicboy) and darkangelz worked on that mod together
darkangelz wanted to release it to the public via GK and Gorfag, but supercarz told him not to
That's my observation
I see that now. I PM'ed Super and he told me the same.
Well, I got the thread in question here closed, so problem solved.
That's good to know, but it might be a bit too late.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
That's good to know, but it might be a bit too late.
Yeah. But, i've had the thread in question closed.
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?