Hook Detected

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Hook Detected
Hey guys,

You don't see me around here very often, but I have a question.
I have a hack (of my own making, thank you) and it's all working perfectly, it works on any game for any given length of time that doesn't have any AC protection. However I've run into trouble with hackshield. The hook works fine for about 0.30/5 minutes, after that (or after being killed) the game d/c's. I'm sure that ca doesn't signature scan my hook yet because the hack is only 3 days old and because I can stay in-game when the hook is turned off. Do you guys have any idea on how it's being detected?

Should I change my method (it's a jump right now) or should I move it deeper into the d3d code (it's a mid function already)

Thanks,
Try packing your compiled .dll with a compressor like mpress or PECompact and then test in game.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Try packing your compiled .dll with a compressor like mpress or PECompact and then test in game.
you do realize once your dll is loaded it is unpacked......if anything virtualizing and adding random instructions and a simple string encryption would be better.


@ hook ya you can hook lower eventually they may end up scanning the whole function who knows , just always have a plan b , fyi there are alot of functions in sync with drawing, many undocumented but easy to see also engine functions you can draw in
Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
you do realize once your dll is loaded it is unpacked......if anything virtualizing and adding random instructions and a simple string encryption would be better.


@ hook ya you can hook lower eventually they may end up scanning the whole function who knows , just always have a plan b , fyi there are alot of functions in sync with drawing, many undocumented but easy to see also engine functions you can draw in
For hooks like End3D do they scan the vtable when you enter a game ?
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
For hooks like End3D do they scan the vtable when you enter a game ?
when i played no , i hooked flipscreen & the console function, no detections
Prolly Just Your Detour....Single JMP is easily Detected...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Prolly Just Your Detour....Single JMP is easily Detected...
Yea but it's mid function, does HC scan every god-dam byte in the d3d functions?

@NOOB

It's not signature scanned, it's my detour/hook that's wrong, I'll try though maybe it works.
My detour is JMP, and works fine...

With packer not works..

Without packer = Works Fine
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
My detour is JMP, and works fine...

With packer not works..

Without packer = Works Fine
On what function do you have your hook, and what method?

@ALL

Thanks for the attention too

EDDIT:

I'm hooking DrawIndexedPrimitive() btw, for chams
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Your Brazilian so no one cares
My hack is for Combat arms North America ...
Combat arms Brazil = Shit..


Update today, use private :P
@whit
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
My hack is for Combat arms North America ...
Combat arms Brazil = Shit..


Update today, use private :P
@whit
would you please answer my question, I don't even need to see source:
On which function have you placed your hook, and with what method?

And everyone please stay on topic, don't make this into a flame war :O
i use Virtual Protect...
and JMP function!

i use two methods :
Detourcreate and after DetourRemove!
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
i use Virtual Protect...
and JMP function!

i use two methods :
Detourcreate and after DetourRemove!
I mean which d3d function do you hook
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I mean which d3d function do you hook
Is, but this makes with that give DC with Packers..
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I mean which d3d function do you hook
He hooks Present & Reset i Believe....
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us