CoolMPGH Story needs beta testers!

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
MPGH Story needs beta testers!
First 5 to post requesting to beta test the server will get a pm with the downloads and server information.


You will get a pm in half hour to an hour theres a few minor things i have to do, then i will pm you all the information.
I would like to beta test.
can you do 6? cuz me im not so sure if it will work for me but id love to try!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I would like to beta test.
Alright when i fix the reigstry bull shit ill PM you all the info.

I got a cracked version of hamachi so it isnt a 30 day trial its the Full Bought Version.

Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
can you do 6? cuz me im not so sure if it will work for me but id love to try!!!
Lol yes ill make a reserved spot for you If i can get it up and running!
Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
Alright when i fix the reigstry bull shit ill PM you all the info.

I got a cracked version of hamachi so it isnt a 30 day trial its the Full Bought Version.



Lol yes ill make a reserved spot for you If i can get it up and running!
well have fun with that... if theres anything a C++ learning student can do to help... lemme know...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
well have fun with that... if theres anything a C++ learning student can do to help... lemme know...
Lol sure will!
Wait wasnt hamachi always free? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by KushxOrangeJuice View Post
Lol sure will!
didnt wanna post anymore... was at 666 posts
anyways: great!!! so whats the problem exacally?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Wait wasnt hamachi always free? o.o
if it is... i should download it when i get my new hard drive...
I'll test it I guess
Anything to help out.
If I have time I'll do it
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
I'll test it I guess
Anything to help out.
If I have time I'll do it
i got nothin to do wither... but sadly i only got linux... i eman i have a xp desktop but it has crap onboard graphics and less the 1gb of ram... maple doesnt work so well on it anymore... it did when maple came out... when the only good world was Scania or something like taht...
Yeah hamachi is free. I remember using it for my minecraft server.
I wanna test nao :3 I am # 5
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yeah hamachi is free. I remember using it for my minecraft server.
lol cool....

Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
I wanna test nao :3 I am # 5
technically your #4 choob...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
lol cool....



technically your #4 choob...
aye Now now no need to start a little flame war about ranks lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
aye Now now no need to start a little flame war about ranks lol.
you took that the wrong way... i just dont think he read the whole thing... not trying to satart any flame...
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?