Toradora! Contest Poll

PollWHICH SIG TO USE.... / CONTEST WINNER
mindtek25% · 4
hyaks6% · 1
Chloe Sakuna44% · 7
413X0% · 0
Ryguy6% · 1
theomenlol1230% · 0
uknown1016% · 1
sw337k1ll13% · 2
16 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Toradora! Contest Poll
mindtek


hyaks



Chloe Sakuna



413X


colby1666/Ryguy


theomenlol123


uknown101


sw337k1ll



im winnig >.<lmfao
both of you voted for yourself HEH, not that theres nothing wrong with that
/nice nice..
sw337s is coo
Hell yeah, obviously Chloe.
I had to choose between chloe and mindtek
guess who I choose
Quote Originally Posted by XxeekXx View Post
I had to choose between chloe and mindtek
guess who I choose
Your mother?
Quote Originally Posted by XxeekXx View Post
I had to choose between chloe and mindtek
guess who I choose
Chloe .
well i guess we can throw the odds in her favor early on in the race :P lol
Well seeing as none of the better artists here participated, she's obviously winning. >.>
Chloe Sakuna yours rocks!
Exactly my point.
chloes is best
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?