ExclamationHelpCoding Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Coding Help
I've been playing with General Shepard in a private match to find a way to get the 1 Kill 1 moab to work everytime.

After a whille I did, "Find out what writes to this address" on my killstreak and before it crashes I manage to get this:

004DB445 - 89 16 - mov [esi],edx

What I want to know is... is there a way to read the address of ESI, I noticed that it does give me the correct offset for the killstreak everytime.

I did changed it for

mov [esi],#25 using auto-assemble in cheat engine. The results was:

1.Crashes game if activated during loadings.
2.Pre-Game countdown frozen to 25
3.Lags (Maybe)
4.1 Kill 1 Moab (also pop "Multikill" in top right)

If someone knows a code in VB.net on how to find the offset (address) of [esi] at 004DB445, it would be very much appreciate. That way I will be able to make a 1 Kill 1 Moab and 1 Kill 1 Perk Bonus tool.

Thanks.

Here's what I managed to catch:

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
?
Yes I know that, but what I want to know how to find ESI at this address using VB.NET because ESI is different on each map changes.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Yes I know that, but what I want to know how to find ESI at this address using VB.NET because ESI is different on each map changes.
In C++ you got something called asm... For VB.Net I think it's (nearly) impossible... Unless you gonna work with HEX but thats kinda really hard
Isn't the best just to add an pattern scan?

I'm possetive that you can find the pattern for it.
I had that once for a time back. But thats like, 3-4 months ago.

Good luck, woulg suggest as above.

Just make an C++ class to handle that part, sure that will solve your problems :-)


---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Or, maybe just try an pointer scan?
With an high range search
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Isn't the best just to add an pattern scan?

I'm possetive that you can find the pattern for it.
I had that once for a time back. But thats like, 3-4 months ago.

Good luck, woulg suggest as above.

Just make an C++ class to handle that part, sure that will solve your problems :-)


---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Or, maybe just try an pointer scan?
With an high range search
I tried a pointer but with no result.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I tried a pointer but with no result.
You could write a basic hook, compile it as a Dll and use it in VB...
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I tried a pointer but with no result.
And the scanner?
And the C++ Class?

Didn't try or ignored?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


And the scanner?
And the C++ Class?

Didn't try or ignored?
I did try to make a scanner but the AOB changes way to often to make a correct one :S

as for the class well..... I dunno C++
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I did try to make a scanner but the AOB changes way to often to make a correct one :S

as for the class well..... I dunno C++
Maybe someone is willing to create one for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Maybe someone is willing to create one for you?
If you are willing to do it. Go ahead, you will be credited.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us