PostDupe methods...

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Dupe methods...
I have been duping like just about everyone here, also working on hacked clients..

Ok so most of you know how to dupe/have duped/read the dupe guides..Well they all seem to be the same, I came up with a new but very similar method, and did some tests.

So in rotmg 123.4.4 (The last version?) and in 123.5.0 (Current version) I tested dupe methods. After getting the hang of duping and understanding it a bit better I learned my new method...I don't remember the exact amount of times it took in last version to dupe using the default dupe (common dupe that all the guides teach u), but in 123.5.0 I did some quick but accurate tests of my method vs the guide(s)'s method..

Anyway I attempted to dupe using the guide method, and I duped 0/5 times, and using my method I duped 4/5 times. I'm not saying the guide dupes don't work, but it can take 100 tries until you're lucky and manage to dupe. Or there are just many ways to dupe, probably some better than others.

In the last version I kept getting frustrated about duping, the first time it took like 5-10 tries to dupe my first time, but then after that it could take anywhere from 1-200 tries. Until I learned a new method, which is much easier and much higher chance of duping.

Long story short there are many ways to dupe, and some are better/much better than others. So don't just keep trying 100 times to dupe once. Experiment and figure out new ways. Probably best not to share to public. (Please don't (sad face))
So you talk about your crazy new duping method, but don't share it with us? Thanks man appreciate the info.
I agree with @Cowbreast .. You're just advertising your new method.. If you don't want to share.. Don't post.
what a tease eh? You just made a e-peen thread?
That was a pointless post, I don't read these just to hear other people bragging about how they can do it better, but not share it with us.
post the new method i am in zeros on realm thnx for the information
Its not a normal game, the dupe will stay out here for a while until the next release.
Add me on skype and help a brotha out?
Lol it wasn't bragging, showing off or anything..Just info since most people try to follow the guides, which work terrible for me. I would share but this would srsly fuck up the economy more than it already is..

Since u all think it's useless info/bragging then by all means mods go ahead and delete this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by rawr153 View Post
Lol it wasn't bragging, showing off or anything..Just info since most people try to follow the guides, which work terrible for me. I would share but this would srsly fuck up the economy more than it already is..

Since u all think it's useless info/bragging then by all means mods go ahead and delete this thread.
Just think of it like this...
Some people are struggling,
You are telling people how you can do it simply, but you don't share...

Doesn't that seem like bragging to anybody else? I mean if you share something like that, at least show people how to do it, or it's just useless to even post that.
Quote Originally Posted by MrMagma View Post
Just think of it like this...
Some people are struggling,
You are telling people how you can do it simply, but you don't share...

Doesn't that seem like bragging to anybody else? I mean if you share something like that, at least show people how to do it, or it's just useless to even post that.
Lol, would've helped me with this info xP

I would share it like I said, but prices are starting to go up, and this method would only screw everything up.
>has good dupe method
>refuses to share
>cares about the economy even though he is helping to fuck it up
>continues to dupe and cheat for his own gain
>greedy human nature
>reason humans are scumbags
>hypocrite
>******
>OP is ******

Just share the method already you hypocritical prude.
Quote Originally Posted by ryudragoon View Post
>has good dupe method
>refuses to share
>cares about the economy even though he is helping to fuck it up
>continues to dupe and cheat for his own gain
>greedy human nature
>reason humans are scumbags
>hypocrite
>******
>OP is ******

Just share the method already you hypocritical prude.
Calm your tits.. You've taken this too far.
Quote Originally Posted by ryudragoon View Post
>has good dupe method
>refuses to share
>cares about the economy even though he is helping to fuck it up
>continues to dupe and cheat for his own gain
>greedy human nature
>reason humans are scumbags
>hypocrite
>******
>OP is ******

Just share the method already you hypocritical prude.
>Everyone refuses to share u tard.
>Whoever said I was fucking it up? For all you know I could of only duped once and quit.
>When did I say I continue to dupe and cheat? I did dupe a couple times, and I made a hacked client for learning.
>Who is more greedy? The leechers or the one who won't release his methods/clients due to leechers/other problems?
>Yep u are a scumbag
>Hypocrite? I admit sometimes yes.
>******? Lol now ur just being a tard and umad..
>OP?

Edit: Also I shared client with a few trusted people. The guides aren't great because u need to test and figure out your own method it is different for everyone.

"Just share the method already you hypocritical prude." Get off your lazy ass and make your own method, assholes and leechers like you don't deserve it.
In other words " The method you are all using is bad and you should feel bad, my method is superior, suck it." Seriously dude no point in posting shit like this.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us