ArmA 2 OA CD Key Changer

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
ArmA 2 OA CD Key Changer
If your CD Key ever gets banned, and you feel the need to change your key either edit your registry by starting regedit in administrator mode and navigating the to the following keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Wow6432Node\\Bohemia Interactive Studio\\ArmA 2 OA\\KEY

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Bohemia Interactive Studio\\ArmA 2 OA\\KEY

The problem it is stored in REG_BINARY, so we have a small program for it. This program also displays your ArmA OA CD Key in case you have lost it and need to save it for later use.

arma2oa_keychanger_mpgh.net.rar176 KB · 22,622 downloads Scanning…
please more detailed information in ur post. Your making it hard for people to understand how to use it. There is no readme file either, so explain plz
Hm. You cannot change your CD key to a valid CD key - Impossible. All CD keys are given out after payment, they're uniqly coded and only your specific code with activate ARMA: 2 / OA. All this will do is return a 'Wrong CD key was given in Setup'. To me, seems like phishing.
Quote Originally Posted by ihackumad View Post
Hm. You cannot change your CD key to a valid CD key - Impossible. All CD keys are given out after payment, they're uniqly coded and only your specific code with activate ARMA: 2 / OA. All this will do is return a 'Wrong CD key was given in Setup'. To me, seems like phishing.
You can change it to a valid one if you BUY one. The point is setting a new key w/o reinstalling.
ok this does not work .

1 DAVE 84311 very well said .
2 it does not work , once you start the game it outs the code in your registry.
3 the only way it can work is without steam.
Confirmed to work with Steam Version, run "_runA2CO_beta.cmd" instead of the game itself and it will not switch the CD key back. (You still have to use a legit key)


Furthermore, this is not your work Helper, I saw this in UC created by user inf1kek, please give credit where it is due.
I need to buy another, key got banned any places people recommend?
I need some help here.

I downloaded ArmA2 Combined Operation initially through torrent and I purchased OA on a directdownload website. I used this Key Changer before and it worked well and I was able to swap in the legit key I bought to play DayZ. I was recentlly global banned and I just bought another key for Operation Arrowhead. However this time when I tried to use this key changer it doesn't work anymore. The DOS window would simply close after I input my new cdkey. There was no error message, no prompt, no nothing. The window just closed without changing the key at all.

After some trial and error I think it seems the Key Changer can't take in the letter "Q" or letter "U", and my CD Key contains the letter "U". This seems very weird. You can try it out by putting in some random string with any of those 2 letters in it and see if it works.

Could someone please verify this? Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by jnjnll View Post
I need some help here.

I downloaded ArmA2 Combined Operation initially through torrent and I purchased OA on a directdownload website. I used this Key Changer before and it worked well and I was able to swap in the legit key I bought to play DayZ. I was recentlly global banned and I just bought another key for Operation Arrowhead. However this time when I tried to use this key changer it doesn't work anymore. The DOS window would simply close after I input my new cdkey. There was no error message, no prompt, no nothing. The window just closed without changing the key at all.

After some trial and error I think it seems the Key Changer can't take in the letter "Q" or letter "U", and my CD Key contains the letter "U". This seems very weird. You can try it out by putting in some random string with any of those 2 letters in it and see if it works.

Could someone please verify this? Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks.
Try using this guide...hopefully it should work...
Thanks helper , bump as people will start getting global banned as there was a new update.
Quote Originally Posted by Choccy View Post
Thanks helper , bump as people will start getting global banned as there was a new update.
Prefer if you bumped the other thread about how to change it
I gaurantee this works, I have just done it, got my Global ban key changed to a new legit key and got onto server first try with user "boogerface" lol
Hey guys, I bought 3 keys from a guy on here, I tried to use a different program but that didn't work, so he gave me this program with a different code to enter. I right click, paste what he gave me, then it shows the new key (which is identical to what he gave me). But when I click enter there is an error and it says run as administrator. I tried running it as administrator, but it is still the same thing. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Looking at your tut lockdown, will update after i try that (sorry for posting before looking around)

EDIT2: Yeah, I'm still not sure what to do. I'm running as administrator, but it still gives me the error. Can anyone help?
The Error reads: Error opening registry path, run program as an administrator!
Ok i have a new key but how do I get it into correct format.. keep getting errors.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I'm having the same problem after accidentally logging into steam, I'm trying to re enter my new key, but for some reason I keep getting an error saying:
Error opening registry path, run program as an administrator

any advice?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?