ArmA 2 OA CD Key Changer

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Semerie ===> your game is in the default installatino directory ?
Try to have a look in the regedit to see if you have the key

The path is : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Wow6432Node\\Bohemia Interactive Studio\\ArmA 2 OA\\KEY
I've tried the paths too, I tried editing the KEY in both, and both say the same thing: Cannot edit key error writing the values new contents

And yes, it's in the default installation directory
Have you tried to reinstall the game ?
Quote Originally Posted by N3tsky View Post
Have you tried to reinstall the game ?
Yup reinstalled game, restarted pc several times, tried in safe mode... I'm actually contemplating reinstalling windows 7, unless theirs a solution, which is getting doubtful.
Well, as the error say, the problem is that it can't acess / rewrite the registry i think.
But you tried in safe mode and it didn't work...
You're the administrator of the pc ?
Quote Originally Posted by N3tsky View Post
Well, as the error say, the problem is that it can't acess / rewrite the registry i think.
But you tried in safe mode and it didn't work...
You're the administrator of the pc ?
only person on my PC, full admin rights, never had any problem like this before.
will i'm clueless....
Sorry ^^
restart windows it is

Thanks anyways
I think someone stole my CD key and replaced mine with Globally banned Cd key but I can see my original key in the steam folder, but when I try and do this method it simply says something along the lines of 'Program needs to be run as adminstrator' which is What I have done, help ASAP please??? also can I System restore my computer to revert to the old key?
Quote Originally Posted by Millzymad View Post
I think someone stole my CD key and replaced mine with Globally banned Cd key but I can see my original key in the steam folder, but when I try and do this method it simply says something along the lines of 'Program needs to be run as adminstrator' which is What I have done, help ASAP please??? also can I System restore my computer to revert to the old key?
Try to open the .exe with cmd
Tryed that, didn't work, did a system restore and now I can play again :]
When i do that i put it in the go into a server and it says bad serial key. So i look back into the key changer and it cuts off like a couple things of the key
a friend gave me his steam account (fresh OA etc.)

I stupidly loaded OA with his steam account, changing his key to mine.

How do I get HIS key to use this program to change it to his key and not mine? Where can I find his key? Now when he goes into rededit, it shows my key instead of his...
Quote Originally Posted by maaxi View Post
, I bought 3 keys from a guy on here, I tried to use a different program but that didn't work, so he gave me this program with a different code to enter. I right click, paste what he gave me, then it shows the new key (which is identical to what he gave me). But when I click enter there is an error and it says run as administrator. I tried running it as administrator, but it is still the same thing. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Looking at your tut lockdown, will update after i try that (sorry for posting before looking around)

EDIT2: Yeah, I'm still not sure what to do. I'm running as administrator, but it still gives me the error. Can anyone help?
The Error reads: Error opening registry path, run program as an administrator!
Im having the same issue.
Running Windows 7 pro
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?