Basic text encrypter

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Basic text encrypter
Hi mpgh.net this is my basic text encrypter. Everything you need to know is in the readme.txt file in the package.
Video:


Virusscans:
jotti scan
virustotal scan
basictxtencrypter_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 19 downloads Scanning…
Approved, but you don't have to release everything you make tho...
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Approved, but you don't have to release everything you make tho...
I'm not i just thought this was interesting.
/).- I'll release a real encrypter in a bit.

actually, nvm, i'd like to keep my 3 step encrypter private.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
/).- I'll release a real encrypter in a bit.
Mind releasing it?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Mind releasing it?
I'm not going to now because i use it on an application that i retail. So, for security reasons and the fact that i like it too much to make public, it will remain private.

Here's an example though of a string that says "Hello Mpgh":
Code:
IIPJ7IILM7IIKP7IIKP7IILK7IIGL7IIOG7IILJ7IIMI7IIMH
that would have a decrypt code of:
Code:
23:2235:6
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
I'm not going to now because i use it on an application that i retail. So, for security reasons and the fact that i like it too much to make public, it will remain private.

Here's an example though of a string that says "Hello Mpgh":
Code:
IIPJ7IILM7IIKP7IIKP7IILK7IIGL7IIOG7IILJ7IIMI7IIMH
that would have a decrypt code of:
Code:
23:2235:6
So essentially it implements 3 algorithms with different keys to encrypt, and then just implements the decryption algorithms in reverse order.
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

So essentially it implements 3 algorithms with different keys to encrypt, and then just implements the decryption algorithms in reverse order.
Cipher-Xor-Cipher

The xor i got off of somebody else. It's on youtube somewhere, then i just adapted it to this project.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
/).- I'll release a real encrypter in a bit.

actually, nvm, i'd like to keep my 3 step encrypter private.
All I read was

Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t
/brag /brag /brag.
Hey guys, I made something that cures hunger and creates world peace.
....I'm not going to release it, but I just want you all to know that I'm awesome. Kthx.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


All I read was



Hey guys, I made something that cures hunger and creates world peace.
....I'm not going to release it, but I just want you all to know that I'm awesome. Kthx.
Was going to release it but i'm using it on a project that's earning me $1000 extra a month. That may not be a ton, but i'd like to keep that money coming it. Thus, i'd like to not risk a security breech by releasing the program i use.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Was going to release it but i'm using it on a project that's earning me $1000 extra a month. That may not be a ton, but i'd like to keep that money coming it. Thus, i'd like to not risk a security breech by releasing the program i use.
LOL, I think you just made it worse.

It's naive to think that encrypting something multiple times makes it "more secure"; most times it actually makes it less secure. Also, Rijndael/Blowfish and other reversible encryption algorithms are far more secure than doing a simple cipher or a XOR.
Stop hi-jacking threads please. This is not about your encrypter.
Hergh.. I dislike the video. (-__- )
But your program is nice. Can you PM me for the codes?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?