I NEED A CF PARTNER.
Is someone out there looking for a partner to play with to help each other to not get kiked? my clan is
Nephtune™ - Rank 62 Z8Games
but I just entered that clan by the invite of some random guy at the same room as me, and find it quite strange they accepted my Apply since my account has negative KDR and they as a 62 top rank clan they have specific rules stated on their profile such as not having negative KDR :L I got the account from a giveaway here on MPGH: Z8Games
Yea I know I should play with them, but as I witnessed most of them are italian or whatever(I saw throught the clan chat) and so far I haven't any connection with my clan if you know what I mean... without clear communication and such It's kinda difficult to get along with my clan in such a small period of time.
My account is fucked up when it comes to stats but it still has honorable ribbon and XM8 gold which I love to play with since I'm really good with this weapon(low recoil and nice accuracy, etc.). I already got the account this way, but i'm planning to reverse the negative KDR, honor and low rank, I always get great scores and most of the times i'm ace but I get kicked all the time which makes me come back to the desire of starting to hack again. It's really frustating which made me remember why I started to hack in the first place, so this is one of the main reasons I'm creating this thread. To keep legit and get fair play, not being fucking kiked everytime I'm ace or having a KDR of 4 in the game, by having someone at my side helping me out as I help him ingame.
So this is my ''CF partner apply'' and this are the requirements: my partner must play legit as well and be active in game. I don't really care about his account in general, just a regular player keeping things forward.
ANYONE?
Nephtune™ - Rank 62 Z8Games
but I just entered that clan by the invite of some random guy at the same room as me, and find it quite strange they accepted my Apply since my account has negative KDR and they as a 62 top rank clan they have specific rules stated on their profile such as not having negative KDR :L I got the account from a giveaway here on MPGH: Z8Games
Yea I know I should play with them, but as I witnessed most of them are italian or whatever(I saw throught the clan chat) and so far I haven't any connection with my clan if you know what I mean... without clear communication and such It's kinda difficult to get along with my clan in such a small period of time.
My account is fucked up when it comes to stats but it still has honorable ribbon and XM8 gold which I love to play with since I'm really good with this weapon(low recoil and nice accuracy, etc.). I already got the account this way, but i'm planning to reverse the negative KDR, honor and low rank, I always get great scores and most of the times i'm ace but I get kicked all the time which makes me come back to the desire of starting to hack again. It's really frustating which made me remember why I started to hack in the first place, so this is one of the main reasons I'm creating this thread. To keep legit and get fair play, not being fucking kiked everytime I'm ace or having a KDR of 4 in the game, by having someone at my side helping me out as I help him ingame.
So this is my ''CF partner apply'' and this are the requirements: my partner must play legit as well and be active in game. I don't really care about his account in general, just a regular player keeping things forward.
ANYONE?




after farming. I will start right now by using my mom's laptop for one cow
but I can be very quick and really strict with myself when I set my mind into something. I will let you know when I reach second lieutenant, beginning from staff sargeant, which means beginning from 0
So wish me luck 'cuse I will need it with only one cow farming +280000EXP 

we will have a lot of fun owning n00bs 


if I took A, could I farm your cows for free? 
