Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I NEED A CF PARTNER.

Is someone out there looking for a partner to play with to help each other to not get kiked? my clan is
    Nephtune™ - Rank 62 Z8Games

but I just entered that clan by the invite of some random guy at the same room as me, and find it quite strange they accepted my Apply since my account has negative KDR and they as a 62 top rank clan they have specific rules stated on their profile such as not having negative KDR :L I got the account from a giveaway here on MPGH: Z8Games

Yea I know I should play with them, but as I witnessed most of them are italian or whatever(I saw throught the clan chat) and so far I haven't any connection with my clan if you know what I mean... without clear communication and such It's kinda difficult to get along with my clan in such a small period of time.

My account is fucked up when it comes to stats but it still has honorable ribbon and XM8 gold which I love to play with since I'm really good with this weapon(low recoil and nice accuracy, etc.). I already got the account this way, but i'm planning to reverse the negative KDR, honor and low rank, I always get great scores and most of the times i'm ace but I get kicked all the time which makes me come back to the desire of starting to hack again. It's really frustating which made me remember why I started to hack in the first place, so this is one of the main reasons I'm creating this thread. To keep legit and get fair play, not being fucking kiked everytime I'm ace or having a KDR of 4 in the game, by having someone at my side helping me out as I help him ingame.

So this is my ''CF partner apply'' and this are the requirements: my partner must play legit as well and be active in game. I don't really care about his account in general, just a regular player keeping things forward.

ANYONE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    What you need is a farming partner XD
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

Scams:
    - None

Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i will help u add me b_rawr

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

wait i mean this KiD--Killer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    What you need is a farming partner XD
    no... I don't see the fun playing this game for farming... If I'd that, I might as well given up on the game...

BUT... I could just UP my stats with a cow so I get a nice rank and not get kiked so much.. if a rank is that much influent for not being kiked... I would try that... there could be mutual farmers... he helps me with a cow, I help him with a cow... or I could just use another computer of mine...like my mom's... but I would need an afk bot... oh wait, I can just put my mouse on the edge of the mouse pad... that should work to stay active in game and not get auto kiked...

just thinking loud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Hey you can ask @rchayne for some Farm ...
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by getoutofmyhouse View Post
    i will help u add me b_rawr

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

wait i mean this KiD--Killer
    alright, thanks for the disposition :P

gonna add you right now.

People keep in mind that not just one partner is enough for me, I want friends online so everytime I go online I have someone to play with so I have more chances to not get kiked and sometimes we could arrange something to play between us. Basically I'm requesting for CF friends

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4444you View Post
    Hey you can ask @rchayne for some Farm ...
    I don't want to spend money for farming or any other online stuff. Never did. Why do you think I chose to keep that account for me, when it has low stats? 'cuse of the weapons. despite the XM8 gold being able to get from GP creates, still, I'm too lazy to get the right ammount of GP(without any ZP involved) to get the luck to win that weapon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hey add me knightkill we will have a lot of fun owning n00bs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

no... I don't see the fun playing this game for farming... If I'd that, I might as well given up on the game...

BUT... I could just UP my stats with a cow so I get a nice rank and not get kiked so much.. if a rank is that much influent for not being kiked... I would try that... there could be mutual farmers... he helps me with a cow, I help him with a cow... or I could just use another computer of mine...like my mom's... but I would need an afk bot... oh wait, I can just put my mouse on the edge of the mouse pad... that should work to stay active in game and not get auto kiked...

just thinking loud
    Just boost your KDR to 1.5, it will avoid you being kicked from the clan.
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

Scams:
    - None

Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Farming is boring as fuck, Noone plays for ONLY farming. Well except me.... The fun part is the high rank afterward's ;D

On a different tangent, I'm taking over a clan ranked 90ish. I'll be looking for people that either A- Will do 70 clan points a week, either Legit or use my cows, I cont care. or B- Will hand over account details so I can add it into an auto I made and it will do the 5k nnecessary a day for the 10 CP. I'll be advertising for people when I finished my Farming contract with the clan that have hired me to rank them up. I'm plan to take out Guiness =)
    Last edited by rchayne; 04-11-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    Farming is boring as fuck, Noone plays for ONLY farming. Well except me.... The fun part is the high rank afterward's ;D

ye I want to take farming to the next step, but not the step where you are at

I just want to get my KDR positive and a good high starting rank to start playing kikless* after farming. I will start right now by using my mom's laptop for one cow but I can be very quick and really strict with myself when I set my mind into something. I will let you know when I reach second lieutenant, beginning from staff sargeant, which means beginning from 0 So wish me luck 'cuse I will need it with only one cow farming +280000EXP

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    Just boost your KDR to 1.5, it will avoid you being kicked from the clan.
    my KDR will be more than 1.5 when I reach second lieutenant

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alexmaster12 View Post
    hey add me knightkill we will have a lot of fun owning n00bs
    thanks for your kindness, will add u in 1min.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

On a different tangent, I'm taking over a clan ranked 90ish. I'll be looking for people that either A- Will do 70 clan points a week, either Legit or use my cows, I cont care. or B- Will hand over account details so I can add it into an auto I made and it will do the 5k nnecessary a day for the 10 CP. I'll be advertising for people when I finished my Farming contract with the clan that have hired me to rank them up. I'm plan to take out Guiness =)
    I would love to be in your farmer clan.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    if I took A, could I farm your cows for free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hey ur not on cf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by getoutofmyhouse View Post
    hey ur not on cf
    check the pm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

if I took A, could I farm your cows for free?
    As long as you do 70 CP a week, Yup =) I'll be advertising on here when i'm ready. If i remember I'll PM ya
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rchayne For This Useful Post:

corssa (04-12-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast