Talking>weapon mode<

Posts 1–15 of 137 · Page 1 of 10
>weapon mode<
who need mod? I can do sniper awp to awp tiger...hk to hkn...but this not skin mod..this only handani mod...if you have any request what weapon you want..just comment I will upload it immediately...what ever weapon to weapon you want.. ^_^ just thank me if you get the file ok
yup...but I do it for people who dont know want to do it...or get lazy :3
umm.. wheres the download button XD
fzo...what weapon you want? I mod it xD
SSG82 = M24
AWP = AWP HARIMAU
MK23 = GLOCK 21_CAMO

okey ? can do it ?
@nazimazillah here you go..hope you enjoy..sory late..I am play blackshot for awhile..soo here is it..ssg82 mod awp mod n mk23 mod..

always do a backup of original file!

paste for handAni file:
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Character\HandA ni

paste for weapon music:
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Sound\weapons

thnk me if I help you
Mr_sniperz mod_mpgh.net.rar2.0 MB · 1,206 downloads Clean
thanks broh ! loveyou as friend . may i know your IGN ? we can play together ?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

SSG82 to M24
AWP to AWP HARIMAU
MK23 to GLOCK 21_CAMO

u make it right ?
yup... add me at blackshot zackez ...yup... if wrong please tell me ok? i will fix it anytime
Plz make my ak47 desert in gold? or drago?
can you do AWP to AWP tiger? and HK to HKN please? answerr
knife to kodachi
awp to berrett

can do ?
Quote Originally Posted by matsargi View Post
knife to kodachi
awp to berrett

can do ?
yes please, can you do this one?
@sarma1995 this not skin mod..just handAni mod...yes I can
@domquendo yes..I can..all weapon..just give me some time to do it ok... i will upload for you

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

@matsargi yes! all weapon ^_^ but boom cannot maybe..not sure..but all weapon can ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 137 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us