plz make my ? ak desert or ak47 simple at gold ? and sileter?
>weapon mode<
I will upload
ak desert = ak gold
awp = barret
awp = awp tiger / xmas
knife = kodochi
hk = hkn
^_^ please wait ok
ak desert = ak gold
awp = barret
awp = awp tiger / xmas
knife = kodochi
hk = hkn
^_^ please wait ok
thank you very much man!
knife = NZ1
Ak = Ak Black
SSG = AWP GHOST
Ak = Ak Black
SSG = AWP GHOST
thanks :P you are the best !
---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------
where is download :P
---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------
where is download :P
ok guy...here is it...all weapon you want.. make backup original file first then past
.kf file
:C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Character\HandA ni
for sound
:C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Sound\weapons
thnk me? I will release more mod
enjoy! if you want request please sent it to my profile ok! xD
.kf file
:C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Character\HandA ni
for sound
:C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data\Sound\weapons
thnk me? I will release more mod

enjoy! if you want request please sent it to my profile ok! xD
man for my ak47=ak47 no change..
that I talking about.. ak47 no change at all it same file
but I just make one of request soo
but I just make one of request soo
man plz make my a ak47 = ak gold .. or drago..but look like gold or dragon ak47
you mean skin like ak gold? or what?
yes skin.. :P ak47=gold skin:P
---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------
ak 47 and awp skin gold :P
---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------
ak 47 and awp skin gold :P
-_- dude.. blackshot patch all skin....no more skin mod forever...gm has block it..for now only handAni mod still can..if you can bypass it...soo you can make skin mod 





ok sory .. for trouble
it ok...soo enjoy my mod ok
awp = awp tiger 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Mods & ModdingHey i have the good idea to change your unlimited weapon mode...O_o
23 CrossFire DiscussionsFav hack,weapon,mode,and map in CF
16 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWeapons to use against infected in Quarantine mode AKA Fail mode
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsThe weapons I would use for Mutant Mode
19 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsQuarantine Mode Weapons?
24