>weapon mode<
um i thin k i want ssg to awp and mp5 to mp7
can u do it
can u do it

ok I will upload it this night ok ^_^ if anybody have request please sent it to my profile and I will upload it to you
Mr snipers can u link me a malehand_m16a1?
---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------
nvm mr sniper founds mine alr
---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------
nvm mr sniper founds mine alr

ok..if you need anything..just sent me couple word ok 

can give awp to awp gold?
awp gold hard to find .kf file...I have upload awp= awp xmas..you should try..i do my best to find weapon gold .kf file ^_^
hey I want to ask do we need to extract the file or just paste it?
first extract file..and copy the file in the folder (mod)..n paste it to right folder (ORIGINAL) ...^_^ if need help..just ask ok
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/682-blacks...-weapon-d.html this is how to mod you own weapon n how to paste it ^_^
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/682-blacks...-weapon-d.html this is how to mod you own weapon n how to paste it ^_^
Give me Mod HK416 to HK 416 N or HK 416 Tuah.....TQ
mp5= hk416
can u make kodachi to knife or to nzi knife for me..?
helo everybody..since lot of people want me to upload a weapon file..here I release a tutorial how to mod you own weapon by youself ^_^ make backup file ok
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/682-blacks...-weapon-d.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/682-blacks...-weapon-d.html
awp to awp tiger...hk to hkn can make this mode for me ?
can change my hk 416 to hkn??/plzz
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot Mods & ModdingHey i have the good idea to change your unlimited weapon mode...O_o
23 CrossFire DiscussionsFav hack,weapon,mode,and map in CF
16 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWeapons to use against infected in Quarantine mode AKA Fail mode
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsThe weapons I would use for Mutant Mode
19 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsQuarantine Mode Weapons?
24

