WTS▲ Cheap RP Codes • $25 (4140RP) - $40 (6900RP) • Available on NA and OCE! ▲

Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
▲ Cheap RP Codes • $25 (4140RP) - $40 (6900RP) • Available on NA and OCE! ▲



Prices:
1. $25 Package (3 codes)
Making a $25 purchase gets you 3 RP Codes to redeem in the Riot Store.

2. $40 Package (5 codes)
Making a $40 purchase gets you 5 RP Codes to redeem in the Riot Store.


Process:
1. Add me on Skype or send me a PM.
2. Once Payment is Received please Skype or PM me the Transaction ID and Paypal Email you used to make the purchase so I can confirm.
3. After confirmation I will send you the codes.
4. You can redeem the RP by going to the Riot Store and clicking on the Codes tab and entering them there one at a time.


FAQ:
What does each code include?
Every code includes $10 worth of RP (1380RP), 20 champions, Goth Annie and a few negligible tier 3 runes. Basically it redeems the Digital Collector's Edition of the game.

Can I use them on different accounts?
Yes, if you apply all the codes on one account only the first code will give you the champions. Each following code applied on the same account will give the RP only.

When can I expect delivery?
Deliveries are made when I am available, so please don't spam my PM or Skype. If I am online the transaction is instant.

What if my codes don't work?
In the rare case that your codes don't work, a replacement is only available if you have chosen to have me join you in a Skype call or Teamviewer to screen share while you apply the codes.
If I did not see you apply the codes to your account, then no replacements will be given. If you would like this warranty, then please ask to have me join you in screen share on Skype or Teamviewer.

Can I be banned for using these codes?
No you can't. They are obtained through legitimate means and none of our previous customers have received any bans from using our service.

What servers do the codes work on?
We sell RP codes on NA and OCE only.


Contact:
My Skype ID is Bisuone
To make sure you add the right one and not an imposter, please right click the name in Skype and go to View Profile. Only one of those contacts will say Bisuone
If you do not have Skype, just send me a PM here on the forums.
I bought the 25$ package. Went REALLY fast. He's really friendly !
Recommended !
Quote Originally Posted by Fredelini View Post
I bought the 25$ package. Went REALLY fast. He's really friendly !
Recommended !
Thanks again! Went really smooth
can i have 40$? worth of RP
Quote Originally Posted by jaeseoung View Post
can i have 40$? worth of RP
Received your PM. Talking to you now.
Online and Selling!
$25 dollar package pls , talking to you on skype
i want to buy the 25$ package but does it work on euwest
Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
$25 dollar package pls , talking to you on skype
Talking to you now hopefully! What is your Skype ID so I can confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by xheraldi View Post
i want to buy the 25$ package but does it work on euwest
Only NA and OCE at the moment.
Talked to Bisuone on skype, she is really friendly.
I almost went away and bought the code, but then I realised its NA/Oce only and i'm EUW now i'm sad
Messaging you now on skype
Can you take a $25 RP card for it?
@s0ulskull you want this trade?
You willing to take amazon gift cards?
Quote Originally Posted by s0ulskull View Post
Talked to Bisuone on skype, she is really friendly.
I almost went away and bought the code, but then I realised its NA/Oce only and i'm EUW now i'm sad
Sorry we could not deal, but glad we're now in touch for other projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Messaging you now on skype
Speaking to you on Skype now!

Quote Originally Posted by MUJJ View Post
Can you take a $25 RP card for it?
@s0ulskull you want this trade?
Not sure what you mean, if you have a $25 RP card already why would you need to buy RP ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
You willing to take amazon gift cards?
Yes if the equivalent amount is the same, then that's perfectly fine with me.
Online and Selling!
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?