Doomed Realm's Source

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Doomed Realm's Source
@SuperepicLazer123 asked for this so I will leak it for you.

Credits to Dragonlord3344 and all of Phoenix.

Code:
LunarShade: Founder, Behavior Developer, C# Developer, Sprite Artist
Tachyonic: Main Development Manager, Behavior Developer
Travoos: Lead Developer
Lucifer: Community-Manager, Website Developer, C# Developer, Spriter, Code Maintance, Client Maintance
SoMagic: HMod, In-Game Community Manager
Code:
Developers


ProHackBot: Behavior Developer, Sprite Artist
Potammies: Behavior Developer
Gemini: Main Item Development/Balancing, Behavior Developer

Mods/Sprite Artists


NeedAWig: Main Sprite Artist
Kyle: Moderator
Minzak: Moderator
Kip: Moderator
To edit the IP for the client, go to

Code:
\Rabcdasm\client-1\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters\parameters.class.asasm
and find
Code:
     pushstring          "127"     pushstring          ".0"
     add
     pushstring          ".0"
     add
     pushstring          ".1"
     add
     pushstring          ":80"
just edit it as regular, then run "02.bat" to compile it into the client.
The server is set up like others. You can find a tutorial on that in the tutorials section

Screenshot:


FAQ:
If the server doesn't work, you most likely need to re-install Mysql.

I know that I cannot post outside links but the file is 197MB and I cannot upload over 95MB on MPGH so that is a shame. @Lovroman @Raple may I add a dropb0x link for this? If so I will give to you and you can inspect the source.
I am asking if I can add the dropb0x link as it is well known I think right now as everyone has one that I have talked to personally in skype
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I am asking if I can add the dropb0x link as it is well known I think right now as everyone has one that I have talked to personally in skype
Provide me with said link and I will inspect it myself. If it is deemed safe, I will edit your post with the link.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Doomed Realm's Source
Doomed Realm is source?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Doomed Realm is source?
yes. Surprised that you didn't know. I thought you knew from the servers that are using the source
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
yes. Surprised that you didn't know. I thought you knew from the servers that are using the source
I have a Question, to become Super Founder in the Struct to what Number do i have to set "rank" to to become Super Founder? ^^ c:
Quote Originally Posted by NiknameGER View Post
I have a Question, to become Super Founder in the Struct to what Number do i have to set "rank" to to become Super Founder? ^^ c:
7, I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Surprised that you didn't know. I thought you knew from the servers that are using the source
I was just pointing out your typo -_-
Quote Originally Posted by NiknameGER View Post
I have a Question, to become Super Founder in the Struct to what Number do i have to set "rank" to to become Super Founder?
Try if you don't know how to find it
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Try if you don't know how to find it
Yeh ill try :3 so far i know how to become Owner
For founder it is 17 so superfounder is 16 and founder is 15
I know that I cannot post outside links but the file is 197MB and I cannot upload over 95MB on MPGH so that is a shame. @Lovroman @Raple may I add a dropb0x link for this? If so I will give to you and you can inspect the source
Its been five. days? When is it going to Be Released?
Quote Originally Posted by theone40 View Post
Its been five. days? When is it going to Be Released?
I have no idea. Ask Raple
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I have no idea. Ask Raple
I forgot to talk to you about that.

The link you gave me was auto-censored by MPGH.
I need you to send me the link through Skype sometime.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


I forgot to talk to you about that.

The link you gave me was auto-censored by MPGH.
I need you to send me the link through Skype sometime.
Ill do it now. :P
When will it be ready?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us