Doomed Realm's Source
@SuperepicLazer123 asked for this so I will leak it for you.
Credits to Dragonlord3344 and all of Phoenix.
To edit the IP for the client, go to
and find
The server is set up like others. You can find a tutorial on that in the tutorials section
Screenshot:

FAQ:
If the server doesn't work, you most likely need to re-install Mysql.
I know that I cannot post outside links but the file is 197MB and I cannot upload over 95MB on MPGH so that is a shame. @Lovroman @Raple may I add a dropb0x link for this? If so I will give to you and you can inspect the source.
Credits to Dragonlord3344 and all of Phoenix.
Code:
LunarShade: Founder, Behavior Developer, C# Developer, Sprite Artist Tachyonic: Main Development Manager, Behavior Developer Travoos: Lead Developer Lucifer: Community-Manager, Website Developer, C# Developer, Spriter, Code Maintance, Client Maintance SoMagic: HMod, In-Game Community Manager
Code:
Developers ProHackBot: Behavior Developer, Sprite Artist Potammies: Behavior Developer Gemini: Main Item Development/Balancing, Behavior Developer Mods/Sprite Artists NeedAWig: Main Sprite Artist Kyle: Moderator Minzak: Moderator Kip: Moderator
Code:
\Rabcdasm\client-1\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters\parameters.class.asasm
Code:
pushstring "127" pushstring ".0"
add
pushstring ".0"
add
pushstring ".1"
add
pushstring ":80"
just edit it as regular, then run "02.bat" to compile it into the client.
Screenshot:

FAQ:
If the server doesn't work, you most likely need to re-install Mysql.
I know that I cannot post outside links but the file is 197MB and I cannot upload over 95MB on MPGH so that is a shame. @Lovroman @Raple may I add a dropb0x link for this? If so I will give to you and you can inspect the source.

