TalkingSomething is blocking VAC in the server?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Something is blocking VAC in the server?
Hi everyone! I'm a first time poster ;-;

Anyways, every time i try and download a hack, after about 2 games or so i get that message and get kicked out of my game. I haven't been vac banned once and it happens every single time, even when the hack is barley released and clearly undetected by even the best of coders (Turb0z, Bayley, Raven ect)

If somebody could at least give me some info that points me in the right direction, that would be nice ^-^

have a nice day!
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
do some research before posting
To be fair, everyone gets that automatically and I've done every single thing there c:

Sorry to come off in a rude manner
Quote Originally Posted by goldenhypersonic View Post
To be fair, everyone gets that automatically and I've done every single thing there c:

Sorry to come off in a rude manner
Try backing up the game files.
Steam library->games->right click csgo->backup game files
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
Try backing up the game files.
Steam library->games->right click csgo->backup game files
my bad,meant game cache.
Verify game cache, or you can remove the game and redownload it. I get that too sometimes it and verifying game cache usually works for me!
//Moved to help
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
//Moved to help
Ahh, so that's what happened, Sorry It only happened with hacks that's why i asked here,my apologies, thanks everyone for your help!

~Have a nice day c:
I just had this error in a MM game, wasn't using any hacks. Yesterday everything worked fine. I did the fix, hopefully it works
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?