Something is blocking VAC in the server?
Hi everyone! I'm a first time poster ;-;
Anyways, every time i try and download a hack, after about 2 games or so i get that message and get kicked out of my game. I haven't been vac banned once and it happens every single time, even when the hack is barley released and clearly undetected by even the best of coders (Turb0z, Bayley, Raven ect)
If somebody could at least give me some info that points me in the right direction, that would be nice ^-^
have a nice day!
Anyways, every time i try and download a hack, after about 2 games or so i get that message and get kicked out of my game. I haven't been vac banned once and it happens every single time, even when the hack is barley released and clearly undetected by even the best of coders (Turb0z, Bayley, Raven ect)
If somebody could at least give me some info that points me in the right direction, that would be nice ^-^
have a nice day!

It only happened with hacks that's why i asked here,my apologies, thanks everyone for your help!