Thanks

Android In-App Purchases

Well, I've looked around and haven't gotten to solve it yet and I don't really know how I would or even begin to do it.
    Figured I'd ask instead this time, so recently I've been getting somewhat addicted to a ******-ass game that I technically don't even like but somehow the numbers and experience is keeping me from uninstalling it.

I know there is some fucking way to cheat on the game, when a level 12 tops the world highscores and beats the ass out of a level 220.
    So, I'm thinking, most of it must be serversided, doesn't make sense if it weren't, hell, I'd probably already would've been on top of the world if it wasn't.

as with any semi-popular games or even unknown, there's tons of bullshit surveys and fake programs online that only exists to trick people in to pressing their links to their fake surveys.

That being said, is there any way to hack this piece of shit game called Monster Warlord or in some way get Free in-app purchases without having to pay for it, I read about some program that did this called freedom, but I never got it to work as it requires me to turn my phones timezone to Moscow, changing the language to Russian as well as some other shit and in the end, left me without a working app anyway.

So, help?

Thanks
    Maybe that level 12 is the owner of the game disguised, or maybe it's a super pro but playing with another account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Antipathy

I would most likely look into the Android's counterpart: Apple. Currectly there are two main programs that allow you do do this on iOS Devices. One of them being: IAP Free or IAP Cracker. IAP Free is the better version of the two. If you really want to learn how to crack the game I suggest you look at those programs. Or you could join a Android Hacking forum. They most likely have your answer.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Maybe that level 12 is the owner of the game disguised, or maybe it's a super pro but playing with another account
    There's no skill involved, it's only numbers, the bigger they are the better you are, unless. You cheat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatør View Post
    @Antipathy

I would most likely look into the Android's counterpart: Apple. Currectly there are two main programs that allow you do do this on iOS Devices. One of them being: IAP Free or IAP Cracker. IAP Free is the better version of the two. If you really want to learn how to crack the game I suggest you look at those programs. Or you could join a Android Hacking forum. They most likely have your answer.
    Well, the Freedom app mentioned is one of those.
    But I get unlawful activity once I start the game up with it running, it's pissing me off.

Please merge my posts.