Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Yeah, I know that, thats why I post it here, and not on facebook or something, people here are mature enough to not go and spill my identity.
    And Mualaf? Explain me please
    Mualaf is a person who have get the nur to join Islam.. Mean that he/she is newbie in Islam.. Mualaf need guide from ustaz/ulama' to get guide from make mistake.. They must know Islam more .
    If you did, you must return back to the right path.. You must believe Al-Quran and Hadith by Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Have you read Al-Quran what happen to people who left Islam?? Recite As-Shahadah back before its too late.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

you know that if you out from Islam , you have to be killed.?
    Are you mualaf? If so, you need to find ulama' to guide you..
    Now this is why I find abrahamic religions absolutely disgusting.
    This is very similar to what the nazis did, the only difference is that they just can go doing their shit because it's their religious belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Marcus Aurelius; I like his point of view, but if we look at the religions now, we would end up in a place made up by human fear anyway unless we'd all become buddhists.
    Explain; I don't understand how everything after "but" has anything to do with what Marcus said
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Explain; I don't understand how everything after "but" has anything to do with what Marcus said
    According to the islam, you either believe, act, and preach in order to not end up in hell.
    If you live a good life, helping everyone out, giving money to poor, and whatever else, you'll still end up in hell because you don't actually believe in a god, and even if you do believe in 'a god', you'll still end up on the other side of that 'god', because not only do you have to believe whether there is a god or not, you also have to figure out whether the muslims are correct, the jews, the christians or the buddhists for gods sake. Believe in one, be wrong, end up in hell
    Thats what I meant if you get me
    @Zuhrain I can't see myself believing in djinns and Allahs miracles again, sorry my man.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That one thing got me thinking again
    We might not have been created by some rediculous force, but what about the very beginning of existence? Its not like some molecule started developing out of nowhere and eventually turned into a huge ball which then exploded and brought life would it?
    And how do you explain how God was born/created?
    If you can explain to me how God(Whatever kind of God) was created or how it could have created us, I'll start believing.
    But since the existance of God is as wierd as our existance, it doesnt matter where that glass came from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisasterMaste® View Post
    And how do you explain how God was born/created?
    If you can explain to me how God(Whatever kind of God) was created or how it could have created us, I'll start believing.
    But since the existance of God is as wierd as our existance, it doesnt matter where that glass came from.
    Good point there lad, and I agree. I don't know how a god would have come out of nowhere.
    Now I've got two questions which cannot be answered, thanks alot man :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    According to the islam, you either believe, act, and preach in order to not end up in hell.
    If you live a good life, helping everyone out, giving money to poor, and whatever else, you'll still end up in hell because you don't actually believe in a god, and even if you do believe in 'a god', you'll still end up on the other side of that 'god', because not only do you have to believe whether there is a god or not, you also have to figure out whether the muslims are correct, the jews, the christians or the buddhists for gods sake. Believe in one, be wrong, end up in hell
    Thats what I meant if you get me
    Yea I understand how that would link with what Marcus said, but I still don't understand what you said about the human fear thing has to do with what Marcus said
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Yea I understand how that would link with what Marcus said, but I still don't understand what you said about the human fear thing has to do with what Marcus said
    Marcus is talking about either going to heaven or going to hell, or, well, nothing at all.
    As far as I know, hell has been created by putting all our biggest fears in there. So basically, you either believe and preach, or you end up in hell or as an animal in the next life or something, thats kinda irrelevant but you know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Good point there lad, and I agree. I don't know how a god would have come out of nowhere.
    Now I've got two questions which cannot be answered, thanks alot man :/
    Nope, you basicly got one left.
    How was life created.
    Since God is life, and God cannot "just" be there, you'll have to explain how life was created.
    And once you did that, you've explained how humans exist, and thus God is irrelevant.
    Thank me later.
    Last edited by DisasterMaste®; 05-30-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    Where did God come from, who created God? It's not like he just materialized himself out of nothing.
    That's just as a valid point as the other way around.

Argument invalid.

Thanks
    Ain't nobody got time for God and morals and shit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisasterMaste® View Post
    Nope, you basicly got one left.
    How was life created.
    Since God is life, and God cannot "just" be there, you'll have to explain how life was created.
    And once you did that, you've explained how humans exist, and thus God is irrelevant.
    Thank me later.
    Never thought about it like that.
    Explaining life would be much easier than explaining how a fantasized creature came to life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinternatt View Post
    Where did God come from, who created God? It's not like he just materialized himself out of nothing.
    That's just as a valid point as the other way around.

Argument invalid.
    Yeah, but then again, if we manage to explain where god came from, we'd still have to explain where life came from. If something created god, then it is still god that created us.
    Also, then what created the thing that created god?
    It is truely mindblowing to go way back in time where you end up in a black area where apparently nothing exists at all.

Thanks
    It is truely mindblowing to go way back in time where you end up in a black area where apparently nothing exists at all.
    Humanity hasn't advanced enough yet so it seems mind blowing to us. I'm sure in a few hundred years people will look back and say "Ha, those idiots. Believing gods created us when XX is the truth" with conviction. Take ancient Greece for example, they believed in Hellenism in which gods controlled the elements but now we know scientifically that's not true.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Humanity hasn't advanced enough yet so it seems mind blowing to us. I'm sure in a few hundred years people will look back and say "Ha, those idiots. Believing gods created us when XX is the truth" with conviction. Take ancient Greece for example, they believed in Hellenism in which gods controlled the elements but now we know scientifically that's not true.
    Thats for sure, it makes me sad to know that we'll have to live with that empty feeling all our lives.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast