Skyforge

Posts 226–240 of 298 · Page 16 of 20
Anyone able to create a cheat-engine pointer-table?

Otherwise I need to find another software for this, because since last patch my game keeps crashing when I want dig for pointers =/
are you in DBVM kernel mode?
Quote Originally Posted by xXGeminiXx View Post
You're still not at the base one then. They'll never change until the patches come out (and if you're lucky not even then). Gotta follow the right click find what accesses or writes to this pointer method.

There's one other option, which is using the pointer scanner. It takes quite a bit of time to run each time, and takes tons of resources, but can be more effective. I won't sit and go over it all though here. Youtube cheat engine pointer scanner, and there's some good guides there.

I'll consider making something, I just hate the follow-up supporting of distributed hacks, and the people who abuse them in PVP. I just want to prestige farm in peace. (over 20k and counting, I'll get godform next week!).

Consider making a tutorial to use CE to find the base pointers and locking them? That way you don't need to update each patch =D
Someone succeded into making a jump + noclip hack? (other than ringo & dark)
I'm unable to find how to achieve that.
My method is to fall off, search unknow > jump, search changed > stay on ground, search changed > move to a different place, jump off, seach unchanged, jump, search changed > rince & repeat ... but nothing :/
i think they're not going to share...
Damn, i wish it would still work tho. Hope they gonna release something for skyforge again.
still working with CE and i dont think they gonna share the trainer in public because of archer / gunner used in pvp
so CE doesnt for me anymore, my game keeps crashing when I do pointer search / freeze values
Quote Originally Posted by notyouraveragecheater View Post
so CE doesnt for me anymore, my game keeps crashing when I do pointer search / freeze values
someone did it without crash
Any news on a update for this?
anyone can teach/PM me how to find out noclip by CE?
wondering if dark can help us out and update this
there will be a dps meter in today's update
Now even that dll file does not work
CE working again for archer
Posts 226–240 of 298 · Page 16 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us