Skyforge

Posts 106–120 of 298 · Page 8 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by waltobc6 View Post
got windows 10? try to run it as admin,
or as XP/Vista/W8 .
i have win 7 ultimate. it should not having a poblem to work normally. something i am doing wrong..but i do not know what..
any one in the EU server wanna pm me his ingame name to do speed run with the infinity skill ?
cuz you still need a party
dear darkm125,could I get a lua script ,too?
I cant use it Successfully,either.
PM sent,thx a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by opaopaer View Post
dear darkm125,could I get a lua script ,too?
I cant use it Successfully,either.
PM sent,thx a lot.
i think we need 20 post for recieve pm.
Quote Originally Posted by platikus View Post
i think we need 20 post for recieve pm.
uh...so you dont received the lua yet?
or maybe ask darkm125 post here?
of course up to darkm125
Thanks for the hack. As a necro, mana is pretty useless for me unfortunately. I don't have any other classes that benefit from it yet. Are you still working on damage hacks by chance? If not, I'll work on figuring it out myself. Again though, thanks a ton!!! It's nice to see something coming out.
Thank you so much
anybody want to play together? like do dungeons together?
Quote Originally Posted by arianmaceda View Post
anybody want to play together? like do dungeons together?
Sure!
I'll PM you my in-game name when I have enough posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo993 View Post


Sure!
I'll PM you my in-game name when I have enough posts.
just sent u my name on the game
good work...
i think the mana works with archer and gunner only , but some classes not work
send me pm's 2
i want that 2!!!
OMFG -,-

Some idiot used this in pvp already and people reported it on forums...

Why, in bloody hell, do people have to openly use a hack in pvp? Thats just stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by notyouraveragecheater View Post
OMFG -,-

Some idiot used this in pvp already and people reported it on forums...

Why, in bloody hell, do people have to openly use a hack in pvp? Thats just stupid.
can you post forum link ?
Quote Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post
can you post forum link ?
I cant post links yet -
Its in EU Skyforge-Forum, Bug Report-Section, Title:" archer bug or hack ? "

I dont get why people are so stupid -,-
Posts 106–120 of 298 · Page 8 of 20

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us