You are awesome. Infinite skill works for gunner as well. Infinite Steam shots wow... i will donate soon again. Thanks
Skyforge
kienct, slayer and cyro doesn't get any semi effect from the infinity skill. aproved 
hooo and thanks Dark ur the best,
gona donate you soon again.

hooo and thanks Dark ur the best,
gona donate you soon again.
Would you guys please explain what we need to do after download the test version? copy to game folder? delete somethings? please explain.
When you have start the game and hack press hotkeys


Dear Dark
I am trying every possible way...i extract the Skyforge test version to desktop. I closed the all antivirus, even windows defender. give a permission firewall also. but that black screen with instruction on it its not appearing. after i open the file , it is closing immediatly.. I even unblock the worning when i check the its properties " this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer" i unblocked.
I also check compability and change them to each of it..its still no respond..dllhost.exe opening and than closing on processes.
dont know what shoul i do anymore? any idea?
I am trying every possible way...i extract the Skyforge test version to desktop. I closed the all antivirus, even windows defender. give a permission firewall also. but that black screen with instruction on it its not appearing. after i open the file , it is closing immediatly.. I even unblock the worning when i check the its properties " this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer" i unblocked.
I also check compability and change them to each of it..its still no respond..dllhost.exe opening and than closing on processes.
dont know what shoul i do anymore? any idea?
Donated 5€ if i have more on Paypal will donate again for your great work @darkm125
any one in the EU server wanna pm me his ingame name to do speed run with the infinity skill ?
cuz you still need a party
cuz you still need a party


i can only read.