Useless Super Powers

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I can have sex with hot chicks, but only after I murder them.
The fuck, you still alive?


OT: The ability to teleport if you lick your own nose.
Being able to hold your breath for ever...But only in the desert
Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Being able to hold your breath for ever...But only in the desert
Well.. You would die within the first few hours of getting it.
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post


Well.. You would die within the first few hours of getting it.
Ikr makes it very stupid and useless
what about the ability to send powerful sound waves but only when you're in space (there is no air so the waves don't propagate
Good one!
To be able to kill dead people
Self destruct.
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Useful in a dark cave exploration or a basement.



Insanity isn't a superpower.
You can not revive bugs, you can not cry with holy tears, and you can not talk with fruits. lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Ailens View Post
You can not revive bugs, you can not cry with holy tears, and you can not talk with fruits. lol?
That's just being normal.
Drinking a lot of juice and fire fart
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post
Xray (See through clothes), but only when your mom is around.
Lmao

You guys are posting superpowers but only in specific circumstances can you use them.
I don't think this counts.
A superpower is something you can use all the time, imo
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


Lmao

You guys are posting superpowers but only in specific circumstances can you use them.
I don't think this counts.
A superpower is something you can use all the time, imo
A superpower is any strong power that is above natural ability.

Superman can't use his powers in close proximity to Kryptonite.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


A superpower is any strong power that is above natural ability.

Superman can't use his powers in close proximity to Kryptonite.
His powers are weakened.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


His powers are weakened.
Eh, be a pedant, no skin off my back.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


Eh, be a pedant, no skin off my back.
I mean,
like
I'm not bickering cause like I'm right
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us