Useless Super Powers

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
The power to waste time reading about pointless superpowers when you could be doing something productive.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I can have sex with hot chicks, but only after I murder them.
Whats the bad thing here? huehuehue maybe that's why I stay virgin forever. Or not.

Anyway, my superpower would be like, being able to drive na auto if I enter a manual car, or being able to drive manual if I enter na automatic car. lolololol
X-Ray vision on nude women
The ability to point at people and make them instantly give birth, males included.

May not be entirely useless actually...
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post
Xray (See through clothes), but only when your mom is around.
I like that
Be able to shit gold bars, but only if you eat a larger amount of diamond.
The ability to make a woman orgasm with a touch of your finger if you wear a full pink suit.
Can be invisible only when nobody's looking.
Quote Originally Posted by RZG View Post
Can be invisible only when nobody's looking.
that would be useful to not be seen by cameras

what about the ability to send powerful sound waves but only when you're in space (there is no air so the waves don't propagate)
Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
that would be useful to not be seen by cameras

what about the ability to send powerful sound waves but only when you're in space (there is no air so the waves don't propagate)
That was such a nerdy geeky thing to say... thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post
That was such a nerdy geeky thing to say... thank you
well I consider being a nerd/geek something good so thanks too and you're welcome even if I don't know why you thanked me

here's another one: knowing everything but getting Alhemizer
Be able to kill zombies, but only when their dead
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I can have sex with hot chicks, but only after I murder them.
But necrophilia.
Also long time no see.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
I can have sex with hot chicks, but only after I murder them.
Dahmer? Is that you?
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?