OnePlus 2 dilemma

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
OnePlus 2 dilemma
So I've decicded I want to buy a OnePlus 2 and even though it's out, I can't get one. Why? Because of the train-wreck of an invite systemⓘ. I'm placed at the 1mil mark out of 4 mill on the waiting list right now. I can either wait for an invite OR buy it from a Chinese online store, such as oppomart, gearbest etc. What should I do?
You can't buy phone here?
Or search on another online stores.
Quote Originally Posted by Ayanami Rei View Post
You can't buy phone hereⓘ?
Or search on another online stores.
I don't think you read my thread.
AliExpress, just like the other stores I mentioned above, is an online Chinese retailer, I asked if I should buy from them or from the official website, after waiting for an invite.
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post


I don't think you read my thread.
AliExpress, just like the other stores I mentioned above, is an online Chinese retailer, I asked if I should buy from them or from the official website, after waiting for an invite.
I wouldn't trust sistes as AliExpress, you might as well get a look alike ripoff or smt.

You could buy an invite on ebay, they are going for like 10 to 50 usd.
Yea I wouldnt trust AliExpress for any reason, or any other Chinese site :/ . You should better wait for an invitation , I guess. OnePlus is a great phone as I ve heard, waiting for a month would be worth it .
I recommend buying the OnePlus 2 at your country you'll get LTE and better warrenty, if not so and you want it for cheep just buy it from eBay or some shit.
Just buy an invite
If you really want the phone just pay the extra $10-30 to get an invite.
Ask around on diff forums if people have invite codes.
Just be active at their forum, it isn't difficult to get one.
Just wait a bit, the wait is the best part.
Get it from geekbuying,I always order there.
Buy from the official .
You better wait for an invite or buy one. These Chinese retails, I wouldn't trust.
Just wait, I had such an issue with AliExpress before.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?