OutdatedAVA UAV

Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
thank you bro and welcome Back
GJ! kEEP IT UP
good job man
Well done.
Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
The hack doesnt involve antireport. So 1 report = ban.

Or why should Jabberwock suddenly release a hack while he closed his vip site? Cause lack of time? Yeah sure.
Indeed, it doesn't have anti report but I'm not quite clear about what you are implying.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Indeed, it doesn't have anti report but I'm not quite clear about what you are implying.
Take a wild guess. Anyway, cool release.
I was gonna upload something simillar, but, now that I'm in college and what not..

I might publish a small tool for LMS though.
If XinCode not detecting hack how u can get report? xd When u trying to open Patched Hack XinCode detecting u and giving u report, then u can get BAN
Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?