OutdatedAVA UAV

Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by JAYTHO View Post
I can only play one complete game after finishing that and try to start next one the game crashes in loading screen
yeah me too
guys i play the game with the uav end i play 4 hours long end i got not problems. so what's up
Quote Originally Posted by mohamedmow View Post
guys i play the game with the uav end i play 4 hours long end i got not problems. so what's up
u pc is good?
Quote Originally Posted by mohamedmow View Post
guys i play the game with the uav end i play 4 hours long end i got not problems. so what's up
i have windows 10
intel i7 6920HQ
GPU Nvidia gtx 980
motherboard maximus VIII
Ram Hyper x fury kit ddr4 16gb
My pc no is the problem, the problem is the hack... finish.
xigncode wont let me play please help
thnks
I'm impressed, good work.
Not work at Garena AvA
we need Garena AVA hack~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
guys sorry but the cheats is working for me i dont know why u all have some problems
nice work, can u tell me the song used in the cheat ?
The song is ''Policeman by Eva simons''
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


UAV hack pointer is an array pointer with a list of all the pawns(soldiers) pointers in game that are currently alive.

Controller (pointer which is a static address, shown as green in CE)->myHUD (offset)->DrawPawnList (offset)

DrawPawnList is TArray <FDrawPawnData>
Code:
template< class T > struct TArray
{
	T* Data;
	int Count;
}

struct FDrawPawnData
{
	APawn* Pawn;
	float Distance;
};
APawn is something like a struct (a class actually).

So you need to loop that array:
Code:
for (DWORD i = 0; i < Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Count; i++) { ... }
In the loop you access the pawns pointers like so: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn

Finally you make use of: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn->bTargetted

bTargetted is a member in the APawn class/struct, it's actually a single bit.

In AVA Aeria:
Controller = 0x1518d28
myHUD = 0x3ac
DrawPawnList = 0x2424
DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn will be 0x00
DrawPawnList.Data[1].Pawn will be 0x08
etc...
bTargetted = 0x588 at bit 6th
and:
(1 << 6) = 0x40
Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn->bTargetted |= 0x40;
"|" is a bitwise OR operation in C. Look Bitwise operations in Cⓘ
This is really cool and nice of you to release here on MPGH . I am still learning and have only studied bitwise operators for a couple days . I have not actually put them to use in any code so far. I got off track and have also been learning Android development in c# VIA Xamarin . I have also been learning about CoreAudio and CoreAudioapi in a recent project that mimics the volume display in windows ten . One day I hope to be able to code like you guys , though I now that I lots of learning to do still . At least every day I do manage to learn something new and try to put what I learn to use . I need to find a page or video that puts the operations into practice so I can also do the same . To see them on screen with examples of how they work is one thing to actually use them in a project is another . I learn best by actually using code not just reading its use , but not to get to far off topic this is a cool release @Jabberwock .
That song ))))))))) Can't stop replaying
Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?