CS:GO Script Requests

Posts 166–180 of 224 · Page 12 of 15
Looking for a 128 tick rrate BHOP macro, would appreciate if anyone has one.

Razer, as well.
Can i get a norecoil script vac undetectable?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you make a norecoil script that i can active and deactivate any time.
Was looking for gambling scripts that could work atleast for a while. Any suggestion guys?
Hey, Im trying to buy a recoil script for mainly the ak47 and m4a4 thats for sens 2.5 that is a lot smoother than Pean's. I used to have one but I lost the file once I reset my computer and am trying to find the same one if not similar. All i remember is that the file name was only one word long
Please, i need some cheat where will be bunnyhop and wallhack.
Does anyone have a strafe optimizer or can do it for me

i Will pay money for it btw cs:go bhop
Im looking for a script so when i aim at the person it automaticly shoots.Like a triggerbot but not sitting in one place.
I'm looking for a script of M4A4 Spray, not pean, but human. Like brusk's code ( fixed pattern of m4a4 )
Request; New jump bug script, you press one button and it does the jump bug/wallhack jump. Better to just put the ctrl+space into 1 button.
PP Bizon norecoil? that would be fun lol
wallhack script for all maps
Looking for a no recoil script for m4a1-s and ak-47 with editable hotkeys. thanks!
Looking for an ahk script (non exe) that has human like norecoil (not horrible human recoil tho) for ak/m4a4/m4a1/ump45, that will pause when you swap to pistol, and pause when you use a nade, as soon as you swap back to primary the script resumes, I'm willing to pay for the script as well if it is well made
I need clantagchanger script
Posts 166–180 of 224 · Page 12 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us