CS:GO Script Requests

Posts 76–90 of 224 · Page 6 of 15
Anyone have a recoil script for the new recoil patterns for the m4 and ak :/
Quote Originally Posted by Irkedd View Post
Anyone have a recoil script for the new recoil patterns for the m4 and ak :/
The recoil patterns are the same as before. Just different spread.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
Could be possible, but this would also bring alot of false-positives (parts of the map being collored aswell)

Don't think one currently exists though (atleat publicly)
hola bro , soy de chile igual , se puede crear un script para tap? pero onda que dispare 2 balas y pare ? y asi sucesivamente
Quote Originally Posted by vilxota View Post
hola bro , soy de chile igual , se puede crear un script para tap? pero onda que dispare 2 balas y pare ? y asi sucesivamente
Sorry, I don't know that language. It's also a rule of MPGH to speak English here. :?

I'm not from Chile.
Unfortunately this cannot happen, as scripts cannot read memory. Look under CS:GO Hacks.
While I'm spraying for Edit seccends it will crouch - ctrl.
Thanks!
Turn on F12 Turn off F12.
can anyone make G-strafe script for hns mode?
thanks <3
Quote Originally Posted by finkiy View Post
can anyone make G-strafe script for hns mode?
thanks <3
That's not for CS:GO, is it?
I don't recall that was working in :go :c
Can you make for me script that blocks W,A,S,D while I'm spraying? for 1.5 secs? thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by fgWEGWhgwshwhhh View Post
Can you make for me script that blocks W,A,S,D while I'm spraying? for 1.5 secs? thanks!
I'll take a look at it tomorrow, like you asked in pm
Quote Originally Posted by fgWEGWhgwshwhhh View Post
Can you make for me script that blocks W,A,S,D while I'm spraying? for 1.5 secs? thanks!
You'll need to download AutoIT for this to run, after that you can choose to compile it if you want.
If you decide to use this in one of your scripts, please give credit.
Code:
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

Global $i = 0
Global $timer = 10

while 1
   if _IsPressed(01) Then
      Do
         if _IsPressed(01) And $i < $timer Then ;Will loop untill mouse is down for x time
            $i = $i + 1 ;i++ didn't work somehow :/
            Sleep(10)
         Elseif _IsPressed(01) Then ;after mouse has been pressed long enough, it will rapidly send the keys up. In case they're pressed down.
         ;You could make a check, and only send key up if the key is down, but for simplistic purposes I choose not to.
            Send("{w UP}")
            Send("{a UP}")
            Send("{s UP}")
            Send("{d UP}")
            Sleep(5) ;A small sleep for all the potato users
         EndIf
      until not _IsPressed(01)
      $i = 0 ;set the timer back to 0 so you can use it again.
   EndIf
#cs <-- begin multi line comment
   if _IsPressed(05) Then
   MouseDown("left")
      Do
         Send("{w UP}")
         Send("{a UP}")
         Send("{s UP}")
         Send("{d UP}")
         Sleep(5)
      Until not _IsPressed(05)
   MouseUp("left")
   EndIf
#ce <-- end multi line comment
WEnd
Personaly I would use the bottom method, but as this is not what you requested, I commented it out. I hope you'll learn something from this code and
that it stimulates you to strat making such things yourself!

Ps. If you want to edit the _IsPressed() key, here is the complete list.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post

You'll need to download AutoITⓘ for this to run, after that you can choose to compile it if you want.
If you decide to use this in one of your scripts, please give credit.
Code:
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>

Global $i = 0
Global $timer = 10

while 1
   if _IsPressed(01) Then
      Do
         if _IsPressed(01) And $i < $timer Then ;Will loop untill mouse is down for x time
            $i = $i + 1 ;i++ didn't work somehow :/
            Sleep(10)
         Elseif _IsPressed(01) Then ;after mouse has been pressed long enough, it will rapidly send the keys up. In case they're pressed down.
         ;You could make a check, and only send key up if the key is down, but for simplistic purposes I choose not to.
            Send("{w UP}")
            Send("{a UP}")
            Send("{s UP}")
            Send("{d UP}")
            Sleep(5) ;A small sleep for all the potato users
         EndIf
      until not _IsPressed(01)
      $i = 0 ;set the timer back to 0 so you can use it again.
   EndIf
#cs <-- begin multi line comment
   if _IsPressed(05) Then
   MouseDown("left")
      Do
         Send("{w UP}")
         Send("{a UP}")
         Send("{s UP}")
         Send("{d UP}")
         Sleep(5)
      Until not _IsPressed(05)
   MouseUp("left")
   EndIf
#ce <-- end multi line comment
WEnd
Personaly I would use the bottom method, but as this is not what you requested, I commented it out. I hope you'll learn something from this code and
that it stimulates you to strat making such things yourself!

Ps. If you want to edit the _IsPressed() key, here is the complete list.ⓘ
Thank you very much!
Does someone know or have a P90 no recoil script. I want to learn and create, but i have annoying college finals right now. Thanks in advance
a working mouse record would be a good way to get easy flick shots.
Posts 76–90 of 224 · Page 6 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us