CS:GO Script Requests

Posts 61–75 of 224 · Page 5 of 15
so.. i'm using one of these triggerbots from here..

is it possible to make one that after the mouse click, it takes the new color on the wall? mostly their is blood on the wall so, it will keep shooting..
Do we have any script that could make the enemy easier to look, like highlight it with color ? I don't need wallhack but just highlight the enemy when i see them.

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by randomguyrandomlife View Post
Do we have any script that could make the enemy easier to look, like highlight it with color ? I don't need wallhack but just highlight the enemy when i see them.

Thanks in advance
Could be possible, but this would also bring alot of false-positives (parts of the map being collored aswell)

Don't think one currently exists though (atleat publicly)
Am.. I need aim helper script, smth like trigger. ( aiming assist ) and norecoil script.
Requesting for a knife backstab triggerbot
Hello, I am just wondering if it is possible for someone to attempt to update a spray control script for the m4a1-s recoil, I know people think I am lazy and could d it my self but I honestly have absolutely no clue at all how to ever start doing something of the kind.
Appreciated,
opnaish
I am looking for a Bhop script please the same as ItZzSora but just bhop script please <3 much thanks given
Jump throw script would be very useful if anyone can make one as all the others have really bad delay (like jumps and then throws when back on floor)
Pro Bunnyhop script.
With Autostrafe

Like this that presses Right and left
Quote Originally Posted by .Unbelievable View Post
Pro Bunnyhop script.
With Autostrafe

Like this that presses Right and left

Quote Originally Posted by godlvl View Post
Customisable BHOP Delay.
Check my multi script, it includes what you're asking for.
Customisable BHOP Delay.
I Would like an auto fire script for Csgo please.
i need an triggerbot script but that u could customize the color on what it will shoot like u will have settings and the color like white (255,255,255) can u make it pls?
Posts 61–75 of 224 · Page 5 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us