CS:GO Script Requests

Posts 91–105 of 224 · Page 7 of 15
I am looking for a simple ahk script, which will automaticly sitdown(crouch/ctrl), when sprayed for 1.5 seconds. This has been requested earlier in the days, but i can not see it here.
Hotkey to turn it on/off - F6

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
I am looking for a simple ahk script, which will automaticly sitdown(crouch/ctrl), when sprayed for 1.5 seconds. This has been requested earlier in the days, but i can not see it here.
Hotkey to turn it on/off - F6

Thanks in advance
I suggest you look at the code I released for a script that prevents you from moving when firing for longer then 1.5 seconds, and edeting that.
Source is floating in this thread.
Do you mind sending it?
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
Do you mind sending it?
I'm not tech support, I'm not going to spoon feed you.
You can do this yourself as the source code is released, in this thread. But apparently pressing the [<] a few times is to much work

I don't like you.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


I'm not tech support, I'm not going to spoon feed you.
You can do this yourself as the source code is released, in this thread. But apparently pressing the [<] a few times is to much work

I don't like you.
Indeeeeeeed.
Hello! I need help! I have this 180 degree turn aroun script I want to make. But It's turning too much? anyone got a better solution?? And I need it to actually turn.. Instead of it looking like it teleports

LOOP_TIMES := 2
SPEED := 1500 ; Set It To -300 To Go To The Left

t::
Loop, %LOOP_TIMES%
DllCall("mouse_event", uint, 1, int, SPEED, int, 0, uint, 0, int, 0)
Sleep, 10
return
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
Hello! I need help! I have this 180 degree turn aroun script I want to make. But It's turning too much? anyone got a better solution?? And I need it to actually turn.. Instead of it looking like it teleports
"I have this 180 degree turn aroun script I want to make."
NO!
Filthy skid. You copied that code. And you don't even know what it does. and you're already claiming it's your code.
You don't know what you're doing and you should stop.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


"I have this 180 degree turn aroun script I want to make."
NO!
Filthy skid. You copied that code. And you don't even know what it does. and you're already claiming it's your code.
You don't know what you're doing and you should stop.
The thing you claim is pure stupidity. I never claimed this as mine. Read what I said...

I have this 180 degree turn aroun script I want to make. But It's turning too much? anyone got a better solution?? And I need it to actually turn.. Instead of it looking like it teleports
This does in no way state that it's mine. It states that I have found one, that I have in my hands.. That I want help to remake, to make it better. Instead of it looking like it teleports.. and turning incorrectly.
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
The thing you claim is pure stupidity. I never claimed this as mine. Read what I said...



This does in no way state that it's mine. It states that I have found one, that I have in my hands.. That I want help to remake, to make it better. Instead of it looking like it teleports.. and turning incorrectly.
If you would learn the language you would know what to do, even with a bit of brain power you know where to look._.
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


If you would learn the language you would know what to do, even with a bit of brain power you know where to look._.
I do indeed not know what do edit.. Because currently it goes so fast, so it looks like it teleports once pressing T. And it does not turn 180 degrees. It overturns :s
Looking for a perfect jumpshot ahk script for the scout, code only
Quote Originally Posted by lhawk502 View Post
Looking for a perfect jumpshot ahk script for the scout, code only
Send space
sleep x
mouseclick left

Should not be to hard to figure out on your own
can anybody make a script for awp n pistol ?????
Quote Originally Posted by goldenfifa View Post
can anybody make a script for awp n pistol ?????
what actually for the awp and pistol
I am looking for a 180 script turn around script simple as it gets. With the hotkey T.
The script must work for the sensitivity 1.5 in CS:GO, and the resolution 1280 x 720
Posts 91–105 of 224 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us