CS:GO Script Requests

Posts 121–135 of 224 · Page 9 of 15
nice, this works well no problems so far.
Radar script request
Hiya! I would like to request a radar script only! Ive seen a few but most of them dont work ;/. Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
Hiya! I would like to request a radar script only! Ive seen a few but most of them dont work ;/. Thanks in advance!
Not possible sadly. That would not be a script.
Well to be honest, any possible radar hack will do! Just make sure its ONLY radar and not Radar and wh I do not want wh in it. Cheeerios! ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
Well to be honest, any possible radar hack will do! Just make sure its ONLY radar and not Radar and wh I do not want wh in it. Cheeerios! ^^
Wrong section...
Okay, i`m totally stupid (facepalm) I`ll request it in the correct section.
I would like to request a low FOV aimbot!
Can anyone make a Slow FOV aimbot please? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
Can anyone make a Slow FOV aimbot please? ^^
That is not a script.
Hey, could somebody please make a 'fakezoom' script alike to svjr? Except its toggleable with a button, and preferably not a .exe . I would be willing to pay in the form of a game or something for this.
Autobhop script with autostrafes?
Yo, does anyone know how to make a script with stop walking and shooting that arent exe and get u banned
Quote Originally Posted by kenn9797 View Post
Yo, does anyone know how to make a script with stop walking and shooting that arent exe and get u banned
exe doesn't get you banned, it only prevents skids from stealing the code
Im looking for a strafehack! If i mouve my mouse left it auto presses A and if i move my mouse right it presses D.
Using it for auto bunnyhop servers!
Would be GREATLY appreciated <3
Quote Originally Posted by 3mphinx View Post
Im looking for a strafehack! If i mouve my mouse left it auto presses A and if i move my mouse right it presses D.
Using it for auto bunnyhop servers!
Would be GREATLY appreciated <3
I have a private script for this & i'm thinking about releasing it to the public (it's a bit more advanced then just that)
If you want just what you described my strafe assist will do (check my public script release) However, I warn you. It will suck in bhop servers.

Script currently holds 1 wr
I'll keep you updated if I release it.

Posts 121–135 of 224 · Page 9 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us