Simple CA Hack v1

Posts 61–75 of 314 · Page 5 of 21
Perfect, but in the next version, could you put in No Spread? Sometimes when you've got No Recoil on, you still cant hit anything because the spread is so insane. Thanks!
you should add a no spread, the recoil isnt a worry, no spread is very important.
Quote Originally Posted by omlan View Post
you should add a no spread, the recoil isnt a worry, no spread is very important.
Okay, I will but shooting people across the map with G36 would look suspicious.
thankyou very good, but maybe if you made a version without boxes? just an idea.
REPORT: it works no d/c just that you have to turn the sat off/on after game
i am using vista 32 bit administrator Thanks alot lognetivity
So long lived Lognetivity.

Isnt this what the MPGH, Satelite was for?

-Testing
Quote Originally Posted by Xxsimpins2xX View Post
dOES IT WORK FOR XP
Well i trust tried, no hope.
elite ima test now
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


Code:
Features : 

Engine WH / Satellite
Bounding Boxes
No Recoil -  ( DON'T USE IT WITH SILENCED WEAPONS, MOD WEAPONS ARE FINE (MP7 MOD, ETC) )
Instant Reload


NUMPAD1 - Boxes / Satellite
NUMPAD2 - No Recoil
NUMPAD3 - Instant Reload

Credits:

Gellin
Gordon`
MSDN
Faith
UC
Croner
Don't leech this / edit it and do shit or I won't ever release a public hack again. This is just something I put together quick. :P

Virustotal. MD5: 24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ Trojan.Agent-124036 Packer.Win32.Agent.av

CASimple.rar MD5:24d1fcc3b958d985c745a35eaf67d9b2 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/37) found malware!

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7/ VISTA TURN OFF DEP FOR Engine.exe AND UAC! RUN WHATEVER INJECTOR YOUR USING AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Quote Originally Posted by uGotAids View Post
Can't wait. Looks good.
Quote Originally Posted by bacon829 View Post
This is cool! Thanks sooo much bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I didn't use a base.. just simple memory cheats.
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
i know him/i was round when he was makin shit

but im intrested in that he has gordon in the credits


longevity, what did you take off gordan?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Gonna test it now, I'll post back with the results, even though it's obviously going to work, people still like to here report's right?

REPORT: This hack work perfectly on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 BIT using XFaith Injector, this hack pawns!
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
I haven't had a hack work for me since Drgns no d/c hack pack.

Welcome to the internet
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I didn't take anything off him, he posted some sigs.
Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
I can't load CA it crashes before the log in screen when I try to inject this. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Tell me your OS.
Quote Originally Posted by bacon829 View Post
I just now tried it out, It works 100% On Windows 7 64bit With Valkrie Injector.
Thanks so much I will post screenies in a minute!
Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
My os is windows vista sp2.
Quote Originally Posted by thyslyer View Post
ewwww by Gorfag?
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Disable DEP and disable UAC.


Start-> type in MSCONFIG-> go to the last tab and then launch 'Disable UAC'

Google how to disable DEP for Engine.exe

Gordon` is actually a awesome dude.

It's 3 A.M. here so goodnight, please leave thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
done and done. Restarted computer and still not working.
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Good work.
Quote Originally Posted by sommotommo View Post
Works on combat arms eu?
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Ignore the two scan thing, that was just my way of slowing down choob posters. you're good, hence why i approved this hours ago.
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
He was a good boy anyway had the second one up within minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

just saying u Aussies sounded like parrots.
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
Should I take offense to that?
Quote Originally Posted by takzamura View Post
i will test that on XP Sp3 ^^
Quote Originally Posted by rifleman14 View Post
nice real i use this now instead of wallhack.
Quote Originally Posted by _Siniister View Post
Testing on XP 32bit..
Will post results soon.
Quote Originally Posted by moneymin View Post
So Im guessing this wont work on labtop users..

EDIT: Disregard this post.
Quote Originally Posted by Reaper1995 View Post
i'm using the combat arms eu and when i klikc numpad keys crashes sorry.pls meke one for us combat arms eu...PLS
Quote Originally Posted by gtfo View Post
Your in the wrong section...

Theres a EU section go there....

Also nice job bro this works Vista 32 Bit Xplicitt's Injector
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
Hey mate seeming we can't do shit to it. Is it possible you could release a second version for laptops.etc?
Quote Originally Posted by moneymin View Post
Nevermind. It does work.
Windows XP SP3 32 Bit.
I use a labtop. Lol I just forgot about the functions+scroll=numpad.

Thanks for this. I dont know if instant reload works though.
Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
haha u and admanms are retards
Quote Originally Posted by moneymin View Post
If you mean me, lol I just forgot. Fuck youuuuuu D:
Quote Originally Posted by lolaller View Post
works wonderfully, i love this instant reload with the law and rpg xD
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
S.M.D What I meant was to change the keys from num1, num2, and num3 to 7,8,9.

So in closing your a fucking retard.
Quote Originally Posted by sendi12 View Post
im gonna give this a try tomorow and post results
Quote Originally Posted by 014715 View Post
???

where is the EU section?
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
does this work for EU?
Quote Originally Posted by iwtfpwn View Post
I would love to use this and give you support but....I've got a gaming keyboard and the numpad doesn't exist on my keyboard. Is there a way I could do something to activate it??
Quote Originally Posted by 014715 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by timilee View Post
thanks it worked fine for me and I can mix it with other hacks so it's pretty cool
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
EU users, I will try to release one. No promises.
Quote Originally Posted by lolaller View Post
i wish i could mix it with my aimbot, but..... CA crashes if i try to
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
good thing he gave credits this time -.-
Quote Originally Posted by HaX00R View Post
ur hack rock if it not ur that rock 2 thx for lichenne it (if it the case)
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
What the fuck do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
haha sweet now I can kill me some more zombies.
Quote Originally Posted by CorkyW View Post
Dude, you lost me @ "ur"......


anyways, so this keeps the players in satellite, like chamms?
Quote Originally Posted by franzyx View Post
kewl
use it with other hacks it works
Quote Originally Posted by GFTO1 View Post
duuhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Originally Posted by SoloNinjaRaiden View Post
Very useful, thanks longevity.
Quote Originally Posted by penrd View Post
just for a question what if i don't have number pad?
Quote Originally Posted by bob90 View Post
Weird... I got D/C as soon as the loading screen came up, and when i check in my combat arms directory, it has a debug txt and dump file (deleted those..)... I guess its detected now for win xp 32bit?

Edit: nvm got it working...
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Pizza30324 View Post
This is pretty cool, works nice for me
Quote Originally Posted by ninja4424 View Post
i downloaded the hack but how do i use it now what do i need help plz
Quote Originally Posted by ElKabron View Post
nice job man thanx
Quote Originally Posted by bug_NOT_ME View Post
Works Great! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
nice release..
Quote Originally Posted by cooler1120 View Post
what is DEP and AUC??? i have vista
Quote Originally Posted by yodady4 View Post
works awsome no viruses or anything perfect hack
Quote Originally Posted by ninja4424 View Post
i have vista i disabled uac and have the Fiinject y doesnt the hack work for me help plz
Quote Originally Posted by Mike2760 View Post
Perfect, but in the next version, could you put in No Spread? Sometimes when you've got No Recoil on, you still cant hit anything because the spread is so insane. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by romario313 View Post
too simple ;]
Quote Originally Posted by omlan View Post
you should add a no spread, the recoil isnt a worry, no spread is very important.
Quote Originally Posted by random_person View Post
thankyou very good, but maybe if you made a version without boxes? just an idea.
REPORT: it works no d/c just that you have to turn the sat off/on after game
i am using vista 32 bit administrator Thanks alot lognetivity
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
So long lived Lognetivity.

Isnt this what the MPGH, Satelite was for?

-Testing
Quote Originally Posted by Xxsimpins2xX View Post
dOES IT WORK FOR XP
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Well i trust tried, no hope.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Okay, I will but shooting people across the map with G36 would look suspicious.
Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
elite ima test now
You all have been thanked by the 420 Thank me back niggas
leeched from gordan ca
Quote Originally Posted by freakcheat View Post
leeched from gordan ca
I posted it 17 hours ago, he posted it there 6 hours ago. Do the math fag.
Quote Originally Posted by freakcheat View Post
leeched from gordan ca
I agreew with him
And dont advertise u choob
They posted it there 7 hours ago
he posted it 16 hours ago they leeched from him
say u need promission im vista im a admin
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
What the fuck do you mean?
In your other thread a while ago u didn't give credits.
Posts 61–75 of 314 · Page 5 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us