owarimonogatari ep 12

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
owarimonogatari ep 12
well that fighting scene was shorter than I expected. Also I don't understand what the Tsubasa/Hitagi thing was about. I'm guessing it was nothing
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
well that fighting scene was shorter than I expected. Also I don't understand what the Tsubasa/Hitagi thing was about. I'm guessing it was nothing
The fighting in Monogatari in general is either not there or really short. I think the Kizu novel made the fights seem long but each movie is only 60 minutes, so we'll see where that gets them.


What Tsubasa/Hitagi thing are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
well that fighting scene was shorter than I expected. Also I don't understand what the Tsubasa/Hitagi thing was about. I'm guessing it was nothing
https:/tu.be/67ZVpUqvKh8?t=15s

The Tsuba/Hitagi thing was Series second first arc......
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


https:/tu.be/67ZVpUqvKh8?t=15sⓘ

The Tsuba/Hitagi thing was Series second first arc......
ok ok ok killurself i'll rewatch it again
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
ok ok ok killurself i'll rewatch it again
By the way...........

The last 5-6 minutes of the show going up towards the shrine are the first 2-3 minutes of the next arc.


 
Dumbledore.
Spoiler: Koyomi dies once he reaches the shrine. Gaen kills him with the blade crafted from the armor.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


By the way...........

The last 5-6 minutes of the show going up towards the shrine are the first 2-3 minutes of the next arc.


 
Dumbledore.
Spoiler: Koyomi dies once he reaches the shrine. Gaen kills him with the blade crafted from the armor.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.
I made a grave mistake reading that spoiler.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I made a grave mistake reading that spoiler.
Spoiler: Gandalf Dies.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Spoiler: Gandalf Dies.
Ya got me.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Ya got me.
ALSO ROHAN IS KOYOMI.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


ALSO ROHAN IS KOYOMI.
SOLID meme. But in all honesty, I read the inside of the spoiler, not just the title. A bit salt at myself, but I actually have an incentive to read the novels now.

I'm hella curious.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
SOLID meme. But in all honesty, I read the inside of the spoiler, not just the title. A bit salt at myself, but I actually have an incentive to read the novels now.

I'm hella curious.
Uhm, no. Actually the VA of Koyomi is Rohan in Jojo's: Diamon is Unbreakable.
(at least in All-star battle).


As for that spoiler. It's an interesting turn of events to be sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Uhm, no. Actually the VA of Koyomi is Rohan in Jojo's: Diamon is Unbreakable.
(at least in All-star battle).


As for that spoiler. It's an interesting turn of events to be sure.
Oh. I didn't look at his VA yet.

And I remember reading about that armor becoming important later on, but I stopped because of spoilers. Who would have guessed that when I wake up and check for news I would be clicking the same spoiler I avoided yesterday.

Starting the novels tomorrow.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?