Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 16–30 of 80 · Page 2 of 6
That 970 looks sexy AF
Can You Run It still shows AMD Radeon HD 7850
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I can't refund it since its not sold by amazon or purchased through amazon.
You can refund many companies , not only amazon.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
You can refund many companies , not only amazon.
I didn't buy it
Congratulations buddy
Dam that's fucking hot.
Saving up for an upgrade
You need to get a CPU Cooler.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
You need to get a CPU Cooler.
Will do eventually ..

I need to take care of ram first before doing that
Nice new GPU, Sexy as fuck! Lock that shit up! or I might steal it
Nice, I wish I could make a PC build soon. Just need to scrap a little bit more money together.
Nice GPU mate, I'm here with my 760. I need to upgrade asap
I might swap out my GTX 770 for a 980ti soon.
Nice work, you should get something like a AIO Liquid cooler for that cpu though
Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Nice, I wish I could make a PC build soon. Just need to scrap a little bit more money together.
I didn't build it, its pre-build PC - and I needed an upgrade for my GPU cos AMD was shit, it installed this fucking "gaming" program in my PC even if I didn't choose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
Nice GPU mate, I'm here with my 760. I need to upgrade asap
I was amazed when I saw the package for it sexy AF

Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
Nice work, you should get something like a AIO Liquid cooler for that cpu though
My PC isn't really that hot, so idk why would I need that.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I didn't build it, its pre-build PC - and I needed an upgrade for my GPU cos AMD was shit, it installed this fucking "gaming" program in my PC even if I didn't choose to do so.



I was amazed when I saw the package for it sexy AF



My PC isn't really that hot, so idk why would I need that.
what cpu is it?
Posts 16–30 of 80 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?