Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 76–80 of 80 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
It only uses up to 3.5GB of vram, anything beyond will start to throttle the gpu, it's really lovely see how ignorant you are.

Here is a video to proof that the issue does indeed exist and hey there's no need to get so angry because you're a Nvidia fanboy

So, me deciding to change GPU because I had issues with AMD over some complications of running a game makes one being a immediate fan boy?
-I'm sorry, but that just sounds as ignorant as you are..

And I know it is using 3.5 GB of vRam, you literally took that as full of seriousness thinking I said so very seriously.. Have a nice day "fanboy"
i never tryed AMD and idk why '-'
Quote Originally Posted by andre9loko View Post
i never tryed AMD and idk why '-'
Eh, I ain't gonna supress anyone to use any kind of brand, its upon ones self to decide whatever or not he wants an AMD or an nVidia product, it ain't up to me, its up to them to choose, I picked nVidia due having complications on running a game, crashed a bunch.. So, yeah..
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
So, me deciding to change GPU because I had issues with AMD over some complications of running a game makes one being a immediate fan boy?
I'm glad that you aren't actually as mentally impaired as you sounded. This entire time you've been tarnishing AMD as a whole simply by the fact that you are comparing a 2012 Tahiti chip to a 2014 Maxwell architecture, not to mention the 7850 is almost half the performance as your lovely 970. You didn't even give the R9 390 a fair consideration which has 8GB of vram & is cheaper. The driver issue could be due to many things, most likely on your end, (maybe your mods) as my 7970 CF runs butter smooth in all 12 of my AAA games including nvidia titiles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andre9loko View Post
i never tryed AMD and idk why '-'
I have nothing against Nvidia, as a matter fact, I own a GTX 980ti, it's just their false advertising of 4GB & refusal to admit their fault makes their company look a lot less trustworthy.

As for AMD, yes the recording software Play.TV is inferior compared to GeForce, but not by much, but I have not came across any driver issues ever (owned 2x 7970s for 2 years) .... and no, AMD cards can't cook eggs.
Posts 76–80 of 80 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?