Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 31–45 of 80 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Intel i7-3770 3.40Ghz..

I don't do overclocking.


- - - Updated - - -



Newegg, doesn't ship things to Estonia.
Oh in that case, leave the stock one, I thought it was a K series or unlocked
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Intel i7-3770 3.40Ghz..

I don't do overclocking.


- - - Updated - - -



Newegg, doesn't ship things to Estonia.
Can't you use reship????? DO IT
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Can't you use reship????? DO IT
Waste of time.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
Oh in that case, leave the stock one, I thought it was a K series or unlocked
I may eventually upgrade it.

Its just now, I don't see much of a point really, and even more so when not even overclocking it.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Waste of time.


- - - Updated - - -



I may eventually upgrade it.

Its just now, I don't see much of a point really, and even more so when not even overclocking it.
Yea, Still not a bad idea to get something like a 212 EVo
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Yea, Still not a bad idea to get something like a 212 EVo
I wanna put in an SSD for upgrading my performance regarding to windows boot time and such, since it takes twice as long now than it did before (what a shame)..

This was a good investment let me be real, even though I took it with a monthly fee, I still find it perfectly fine for time being, not to mention, I'm able to play all games (Most, what?) with ultra/ultimate settings.. Just did a test in Tomb Raider (2013) release and I need to be honest, with my AMD Ultimate settings enabled 720p I had dropped frames cos of the hair, now its like constantly 120+ FPS no problem, which makes me proud as fuck

Even though this isn't 980 but its still good for my liking (not to mention it looks BLOODY SEXY)
Looks very nice. Congrats.
O boy that GPU is sexy.
Even though it'll take me up to 4-5 months to pay, I still think its one of the best purchased I've done besides of new fancy Razer Blackwidow Chroma (not really "new" but a year old is still considerably new)

Yes I am a Razer fanboy, I'm also nVidia fanboy now, I've had nVidia once before and I really liked it, even though their control panel isn't as fancy as AMD one is but I prefer nVidia anyway now..
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Even though it'll take me up to 4-5 months to pay, I still think its one of the best purchased I've done besides of new fancy Razer Blackwidow Chroma (not really "new" but a year old is still considerably new)

Yes I am a Razer fanboy, I'm also nVidia fanboy now, I've had nVidia once before and I really liked it, even though their control panel isn't as fancy as AMD one is but I prefer nVidia anyway now..
Yeah, Nvidia are pretty good.
Yeah! Join the nVidia squad.
Ugh that makes me jealous, I'm still running 760.
Quote Originally Posted by Hasta View Post
Ugh that makes me jealous, I'm still running 760.
Eventually I'll make you more jealous once I have a job and able to upgrade pre-build PC into non-so-pre-build pc.
-everything until now I had stock (AMD, 8GB of Ram, cooler, lonely 1TB Hard driver)
but I want to get 16GB of ram, better cooler, and SSD then I'm ready to go
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Eventually I'll make you more jealous once I have a job and able to upgrade pre-build PC into non-so-pre-build pc.
-everything until now I had stock (AMD, 8GB of Ram, cooler, lonely 1TB Hard driver)
but I want to get 16GB of ram, better cooler, and SSD then I'm ready to go
That's one sexy GPU bro, congratz. I've always wanted that for a white theme build.
Posts 31–45 of 80 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?