Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


That's one sexy GPU bro, congratz. I've always wanted that for a white theme build.
How did you get here...
Quote Originally Posted by Someoneudontremember View Post
How did you get here...
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


That's one sexy GPU bro, congratz. I've always wanted that for a white theme build.
Once I've gotten my IRL CS:GO knife, I'm upgrading my ram next.
Was i the only one that noticed the loli fleshlight attached to his table? damn
Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


What do you mean?
Never say never

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Was i the only one that noticed the loli fleshlight attached to his table? damn
Sad .
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Was i the only one that noticed the loli fleshlight attached to his table? damn
Are you high or did you actually see one on your table and then though it was on my table instead? Damn Solvi.
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Was i the only one that noticed the loli fleshlight attached to his table? damn
You're high, it was a water bottle, dipshit
Nice! Prefer NVIDIA over AMD any day

- - - Updated - - -

Prefer NVIDIA over AMD, always used them
How much better does the EVGA SSC 970 perform?
I am having AMD and its the worst performance in all parameters. Nvidia seems promising. Thanks
Getting this gpu in june, is it good overall?
Quote Originally Posted by Roll Safe View Post
Getting this gpu in june, is it good overall?
Haven't had any issues when it comes to running games on ultra and 720p, it's so stable that I'm impressed.. Hell I could now play Tomb Raider with hair effect on and still regulate around 100-200 FPS.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
So, I got my new GPU today and I'm proud to have a upgrade already!
Bad timing, new cards coming in June.
Pretty nice, although the card's colour just doesn't fit the rest of the rig, stands out too much. I was thinking of getting the 3.5 GB 970 but decided to go with a 390x in the end
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
Bad timing, new cards coming in June.
Wouldn't have money either way, unless you want to donate 2000 to me


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Pretty nice, although the card's colour just doesn't fit the rest of the rig, stands out too much. I was thinking of getting the 3.5 GB 970 but decided to go with a 390x in the end
Yeah, well, I don't care how it looks inside as long as I have an upgrade in which does good for my computer and can play more FPS with ultra settings than my older one, I didn't really buy it for standing out, since its inside a case and nobody can't see inside of it
Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?