Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Wouldn't have money either way, unless you want to donate 2000 to me
The GTX 970 Pascal replacement would cost around $330 that would perform like the GTX 980, i guess you just couldn't wait huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I didn't really buy it for standing out, since its inside a case and nobody can't see inside of it
Which AMD card did you have before this upgrade? It seems you're stuck with a 720p monitor??
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
The GTX 970 Pascal replacement would cost around $330 that would perform like the GTX 980, i guess you just couldn't wait huh?



Which AMD card did you have before this upgrade? It seems you're stuck with a 720p monitor??
No, I couldn't have waited, and besides, this was already expensive for my wallet, 350 Euros the GPU alone plus 70 euros for shipping = 420 Euros..

I had an AMD card of AMD Radeon HD 7850 and it was sack shit, even more so when I wanted to have a hair mod on in Tomb Raider and I dropped to 40-50 FPS.

I'm not stuck with 720p monitor, I'm stuck with 1280x1024 monitor, which is still basically same.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I'm not stuck with 720p monitor, I'm stuck with 1280x1024 monitor, which is still basically same.
1024p, I think you're stuck in 2008. well, I have a 7970 with AIO installed, when I OC it to 1100mhz core it performs like a stock GTX 970.

But you're right the 7850 is like a gtx 950, it is way too slow.

btw, If you're complaining about 40-50fps in TR 2013, wait till you try out the new TR, your 970 will get slaughtered, especially in the grassy areas.

Why couldn't you wait though? lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
1024p, I think you're stuck in 2008. well, I have a 7970 with AIO installed, when I OC it to 1100mhz core it performs like a stock GTX 970.

But you're right the 7850 is like a gtx 950, it is way too slow.

btw, If you're complaining about 40-50fps in TR 2013, wait till you try out the new TR, your 970 will get slaughtered, especially in the grassy areas.

Why couldn't you wait though? lol...
Oh, I will wait to try out my GPU on new Tomb Raider, and if I'm able to run it just fine over 100 FPS , I'm fine.

Why? Do I have to buy a GPU which may cost me more than current GPU did? I see no reason to bottleneck my computer with overly expensive GPU, sure it can help in video games, but I also need to hold off to upgrade something else.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I see no reason to bottleneck my computer with overly expensive GPU, sure it can help in video games, but I also need to hold off to upgrade something else.

No, whatever CPU would be bottlenecking that precious gpu of yours. Like I said, the 1070 would be around the same $350 euros.

If you're only running low preset on the new TR, 100 fps is achievable, it is a very demanding game.
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post

No, whatever CPU would be bottlenecking that precious gpu of yours. Like I said, the 1070 would be around the same $350 euros.

If you're only running low preset on the new TR, 100 fps is achievable, it is a very demanding game.
I know its demanding game, and I meet requirements for that, whatever if I meet the presets in the game as ultra or ultimate is up to me to try, if not then I can sure to work around and try the best settings to achieve FPS needed for it to be playable.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
FPS needed for it to be playable.
Good for you then.
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
Good for you then.
I've been playing PC games for how long I can remember, so I don't really need an advice from you
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I've been playing PC games for how long I can remember, so I don't really need an advice from yo
Hey, That's really hurtful you turd.
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
Hey, That's really hurtful you turd.
Oh, boohoo.. No hard feelings.
Thank god amd sucks.
AMD is nice and cheap, but Nividia is the best thing for your money (If you can afford it)

Congrats fam.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Oh, boohoo.. No hard feelings.
Boooohooo? You must be loving that 3.5GB of vram though. NVIDIA, THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE GIMPED!
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
Boooohooo? You must be loving that 3.5GB of vram though. NVIDIA, THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE GIMPED!
3.5? Lmao...

Hey Fake girl, I think we both know that's not true, and even if it was 3,5GB then its 2 times better than my old GPU was, so let that sing in a little bit before you ride on my dick.
@Austin can you close this thread, thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
let that sing in a little bit before you ride on my dick.
It only uses up to 3.5GB of vram, anything beyond will start to throttle the gpu, it's really lovely see how ignorant you are.

Here is a video to proof that the issue does indeed exist and hey there's no need to get so angry because you're a Nvidia fanboy

Posts 61–75 of 80 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?